Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

It was Plundersaurus Rex's dream to be the greatest pirate dragon ever.

No! NO! I haven't finished Zelda yet! Can't...stop...reaching...for...wallet...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

Finally got around to starting this after escaping the siren call of Hyrule. It's my first character action game, so I was a little concerned.

Eight hours in, this may be the best thing I've ever played.

DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

Finished the first playthrough last night, and I'm being inconvenienced by how good this game is. I still have forty-something shrines to find in BotW, but that would mean I'd have to stop looking for endings in NieR. I haven't even touched P5, and it's really pissing off the people who have to not talk about it when I'm around. I only have two months to get my FFXIV character ready for Stormblood, and I don't give a gently caress.

Does... does this count as being trolled by Taro? It somehow doesn't feel like it.

DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

How many people die in Gravity Rush!?

DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

Ratoslov posted:

I never want to get off Mr. Yoko's Wild Ride. :unsmith:

That's good, cuz it looks like we're not going to. We now live in a world where people are lining up to give Darth Emil funding.

DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

David Corbett posted:

I am now thinking about how much I would like to get Yoko Taro and Suda Goichi together in a room with a pen, a stack of paper, and a whole bunch of booze. Maybe invite Kojima too.

Swery is invited to the group, but misreads the directions and drives to Wyoming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

I hope that when Konami joins THQ that Goemon gets a good home.

• Locked thread