Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Kavak posted:

Yes, but where?

both buttcheeks

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

CommissarMega posted:

Man, I wonder what kind of formative years Yoko Taro had to make stuff like this :allears:

it's called "Japan"

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Bad Seafood posted:

Congratulations.

It's a boy.

are you assuming its gender?

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Sage Grimm posted:

Wouldn't it be some sort of abandoned amusement park that is popular for people to hang out in because it's assumedly haunted? And you're the vagrant who's haunting the place and just wants a good night's rest?

And those drat kids, always meddling in your affairs.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Morbi posted:

I wouldn't know because I got about four hours into the first one and then just sort of wandered away from my PS3.

Not enough swole waifus?

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

FeyerbrandX posted:

Sorry, can't hear your earworm over Song of the Ancients, Gaur Plains and Dancing Mad locked in perpetual combat in my mind.

What's that? I can't hear you over all the bells in "Chapter 13 - Closing" from Drakengard.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Speaking of Sarte, the philosophy webcomic updated. http://existentialcomics.com/comic/187

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Billzasilver posted:

What frequency is it supposed to be?

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

:yokotaro:

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

HellCopter posted:

The humans who designed 9S's shorts were so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn't stop to think if they should

the human who designed 9Ss shorts thought they were comfy and easy to wear.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
I really want Yoko Taro to do a Metal Gear Solid ripoff.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
taro gets trolled

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

amigolupus posted:

So does that make Jesus part of The Watchers? :v:

Will we get Drakengard 0 where Mary Magdalene has to kill the 11 Disciples with the help of Judas?

to fit with drakengaurd we'd play as judas attempting to save jesus only to get him crucified.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-SQJMnBOZ0

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
this is pretty weird fanart.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3315RVpbYM

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
someone tweet that to him

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

chiasaur11 posted:

And thanks to the achievement store, you can't even say you did it for a cheevo. It's all on you. All of it.

:yokotaro:

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Oxxidation posted:

I heard that Emil seeing Nier and Kaine right before he dies is an English-only bit. In the original script, he dies of heartbreak, lamenting his worthlessness right to the very end.

can we get some confirmation on this? it's possibly the most :yokotaro: thing ever

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
The machines are pursuing new research. He claims what they're doing in the Flooded City is the missing piece... a shopkeeper to surpass Metal Gear Drebin 893...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
I just want to tell you both good luck. We're all counting on you.

• Locked thread