Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

as a general tip as Ive been playing, this game gives you so much loving meter that you sjhould just be burning it constantly. There are some characters that have super animations that are so long that if you confirm the attack you will actually end up positive on meter at the end of the process lol.

this game sounds awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

EX moves, supers and ultras all use 1 meter regardless of power and you can bank up to 7. It's truly ridiculous

:staredog:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I'm not going to pay 40 dollars for a lovely version of SFII

capcom have lost their drat minds

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Today they announced the next character release would be delayed, the netcode patch would be delayed, invited more people to bug test it for them, and then released 3 costumes as DLC for 12 dollars.

capcom you magnificent bastards... youve done it again

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

That weird guy who was in the chat wasn't kidding about DLC5... Their selling halloween costume sets for 70 dollars in DOA5...

theyre extremely sexy

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Terry ftw. gently caress andy

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i only do fast short hops in kof which is why i get repeatedly owned by anyone that knows how to play

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im looking forward to seeing everyone play samurai showdown next week.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Not enjoying it? I think its kinda cool but like every marvel game the damage is insanely low.

they're super heroes. theyre stronger than the average man

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Well theryre fighting each other or Street Fighter characters. Unless, you honestly think Cammy is on the same power level as Magneto or Wolverine, let alone, the Juggernaut?

i just remembered making tihs post https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3726684&pagenumber=3&perpage=40#post447110667

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I'll do it but I won't be here since that day is National Donut Day and I'll be in a bakery until midnight.

your going to gently caress the donuts

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

wormskull is going to put his little pecker in the donut hole and gently caress them until he cums

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

Cant wait for the rigged brackets where the op some how "plays" all the people who signed up but dont show up

he blatantly uses these tournaments to advance his twitch brand and frankly, i love it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

you should stick to fightcade games for these probably

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

he was watching the global radar laughing maniacally as he set the date on this one

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i saw 2 seconds of the quad setup and then it turned into an ad

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Liquid Drink posted:

But seriously I'm not mad

at&t, 9:10pm and 12% battery? i hope your ready for the burn unit

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

the stream will be starting here soon https://www.twitch.tv/in_training but i lost my mic somehow so it will be commentary free...

you could quickly go to the shops and get a new one

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

i could even drive there to play dbz and geese howard...

:staredog:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i missed it because i was watching iem oakland

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im obsessed with watching pro cs lol. i normally have a stream running in a tab all day at work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

They made Fightcade 2 locked behind a Patreon paywall which seems legally dubious since its software exclusively designed to play pirated copies of old arcade games online

when i googled this i instead found out theres a modified rom that fixes the black bars issue for sf3 in fightcade1, and one that also removes the music if you want to play your own tunes for some insane reason. so thats the solution to the black bars problem everyone

• Locked thread