Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom

Mind_Taker posted:

Wilson hosed up and I hate him but lol at John Carlson, the team's supposed #1 D, also getting burned. He and Alzner are just complete garbage these days.

Carlson has under performed for sure, but loving Alzner, it would not surprise me to find out he's hurt again (or still suffering lingering after effects from his surgery), but refuses to take a day off because of his dumb streak. I'd love to see Schmidt get some time over Alzner and Orpik, but Trotz will never do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
Enjoy your free wins against a Capitals roster without Ovechkin, Backstrom, Kuznetsov, Orlov, and Johansson at the least during the Olympics.

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
Ties for everyone Monday - Friday, no ties on the weekend or holidays, also every 3rd Friday is casual Friday and ties are at the home teams discretion.

Seriously though, no ties, ties are almost as lame as the old no 2 line pass rule.

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom

Jamwad Hilder posted:

he sucks at art too

It's like he watched a documentary about Basquiat and tried to imitate it without either the talent or understanding.

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
That's gonna be some sloppy rear end ice. March in Annapolis is above freezing with a decent chance of rain.

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
Those jerseys are gonna look real loving bad.

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom

glynnenstein posted:

GMGM has to be nice because he has no alternative to trading over the next few years. With no pool of prospects he's going to make a dozen trades over the next couple years, I'd guess. Other than waivers, he's kinda at the mercy of the other GMs until he has a few years of draft picks.

gently caress GMGM. gently caress him for the Erat trade, gently caress him for failing to ever address the Capitals needs, and gently caress him for taking Schmidt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
I guess Ted will be pushing for a lockout in a few years. Take care of all his albatross contracts.

• Locked thread