Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
My mom didn’t know what Youth of the Nation was about until I told her to listen to the actual lyrics and not the catchy chorus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

sticklefifer posted:

gently caress, what would the snake planet version of Abradolph Lincler be like?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Its Michael Jackson

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
My parkour friend was Mario

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Manga is doing better than ever so I don’t think the problem is distribution related.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Seems a bit too on the nose like a very special episode of a children’s cartoon but the message is fine

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Bust Rodd posted:

In other news, I saw the BTS clip of this episode and Dan Harmon legitimately looks like he is on Death's Door, is he ill or is he like 65 years old?

That’s a rough looking 48 oof

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Wasn’t Captain Planet a Hanna-Barbera joint? I don’t think Cartoon Network would sue itself

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
It’s funny that both episodes were bad so no one could tell if they saw the wrong episode or not

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Unkept armpit hair is gross unisexually

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
A lot of the episode 7 jokes were early 2000s anime parody stuff seemingly straight from Kappa Mikey but the rest was good. Better than the sperm episode for sure

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Saying Chud irl already means you’re internet poisoned, the term being on the Back to the Future parody show will probably have no effect on its use

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Community at its peak was one of the greatest network comedies but Harmon entered his own rear end around season 3 and the show never quite reached that high again. Had a great final episode though

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
just manicuring it when it gets all crazy is sufficient. like a haircut you can do yourself

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
There may not be large kids putting nerds in lockers anymore but there’s still shaming and some psychological bullying

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The reason I posted is I got made fun of for wearing the same two pairs of pants during a week because that’s all I had lol. This was eight years ago but I can’t imagine much has changed since then except more Twitter beefs

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Community is pretty good

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Nothing this season has matched the Vat of Acid episode though the Decoy episode came close. Season 4 was real good thinking back

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
There’s no new episodes next week at least. if my local listings are to be believed it’ll be a repeat of the bad semen episode.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I thought we got that because the team wanted to make a Star War

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Can’t believe the immortal human soul is canon in universe and that the Christian god exists. Pretty hosed up

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I think I’m sick of space mom

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Can they afford to get Donald Glover back?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I honestly thought chevy chase died last year, he's still kicking huh. Hopefully he doesn't show up

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Does Solar Opposites have any of the weird stuff? Seems like maybe we can cross reference both shows and see who has the pee and incest fetish

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
What is Greek mythology but some poets expressing their weird beastiality hangups

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
From Incest to Political Dinosaurs: The Dan Harmon Story

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Keith David is a delight no matter where he shows up

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Honestly can’t tell if that tweet is genuine

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
watched way too much Andy Griffith growing up because there was almost nothing else on. People today can watch almost anything wonder if there will be any shared TV nostalgia for this era when the kids grow up

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Can’t wait for the next episode to air so people could stop arguing about this

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Time for Michael Cusack to step in

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Community also had some weird incest stuff in season five or six

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

LividLiquid posted:

Did it? I don't remember that at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVZgdqZ4IPw

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Phenotype posted:

gently caress between this and the harry potter game it's a really hard time to be a nerd who doesn't like financially supporting assholes

Financially support old media where everyone involved is dead, it’s the only way to remain clean

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
They probably won't cancel the show or even fire him, look at Ezra miller

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Why can’t rich people just be normal

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Yeah we have testimony from Virginia Giuffre about massaging his gross feet on the Lolita Plane

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Just standard old Batman and Robin jokes that have been told since at least 1980. They even got Kevin Conroy to voice Captain Sunshine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Get Michael J Fox