Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

People who just fuckin' stop their car wherever they want. "Oh, well I'm turning right into a parking lot and the driveway is clear, this is a forty mile an hour road and there's traffic behind me, better come to a complete stop before attempting this turn!"

Sunswipe posted:

People who stand right next to the doors when waiting to get on a train or lift who then act amazed and annoyed that I might want to get off the lift/train, and that they're going to have to move away from the door.

I have no idea how this has started happening but at the gas station closest to my house, if all the pumps are full people have started waiting RIGHT IN THE loving DRIVEWAY OF THE LOT. It's the "standing obliviously in a doorway" thing except far more frustrating because cars are involved. Like, I want to get in and grab some aluminum foil quick, I've got the oven preheating, I'm giving you the polite "get the gently caress out of my way what are you doing there" honk, there's two cars behind me and a third waiting to turn, WHY ARE YOU IN THE DRIVEWAY? I literally never saw anything so stupid for the past year+ and now within the last two weeks it seems like it's happening every time I drive by. Where do people learn these habits? :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

KozmoNaut posted:

Smoking, and throwing their cigarette butts everywhere.

There's a nice little convenience store I walk to sometimes if I have time to kill and it's nice out. The place is next to a laundromat, and that half of the parking lot is just coated with old cig butts because apparently people load up their laundry and just sit in their car chain smoking and tossing 'em out the window. Just loving disgusting.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

I apparently missed a meeting this morning already. Now, I don't know who this chucklefuck is, I don't think I've spoken more than three words to them in the past eight months, but I'm a bit annoyed that I missed this meeting invite and blew it off entirely by accident rather than accepting and telling them exactly what I thought of their plan of scheduling a meeting with no agenda or plan for 7:30 AM on a Monday at four PM on Friday.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Mu Zeta posted:

Chez Lindsay has a great video essay about why she hates the musical Rent. But it's like an hour long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0qfFbtIj5w

This was pretty fantastic.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

The Snoo posted:

car culture and road rage is so sad please calm down

lol you get upset to the point of whining on the internet like a lil fuckin' bitch when your neighbors bathe, don't throw stones here

e: you can't even drive lmao what a loving loser

Rockman Reserve has a new favorite as of 17:56 on Jun 30, 2017

• Locked thread