Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
Meteora's bad joke at the end got a chuckle out of me

Show looks pretty alright so far, let's see if they do anything cool with the concept

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

I hope Selejia's creator becomes a regular on this show, he and Sota provide a nice counterbalance to all this crazy poo poo going on around them

Also I really like the OP and ED

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

I loving loved Selesia not knowing about events that's happening in her manga because she's from the anime, that's an amazing gag

This show really speaks to me as someone who's about to graduate with a degree in Media Arts & Science. I'd definitely say it's passed the three ep test with flying colors

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

I'm glad Meteora was able to see that her Creator cared about her world even when he's dead :unsmith:

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

The Colonel posted:

other people: when the gently caress are things going to happen
me: gently caress yeah eat more sandwiches and pizza

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Mech Boy is a good kid who is also savage af

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Phobophilia posted:

yeah this show's fine. jesus christ the audience is full of whiney shits. like a few people on the internet start whining about the pace of things, then everyone needs to jump on the loving bandwagon and amplify this signal, when in reality poo poo is happening each and every episode and new characteristics are being steadily bought up

The audience complains about the show and then the characters from the show emerge into real life to defeat the complainers

I'm glad Mamika seems to be turning into a good guy now, but we'll have to see how that gets resolved next episode

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Shiiiiit, dudes

I hope Mamika isn't dead and that she can see Alice again

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Brownieftw posted:

I must be a terrible goon, since I'm actually enjoying this and like Meteora as a character. Same with Magane.

Same here, friend. Meteora and Magane are great

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

mabels big day posted:

i think adding an assload of characters can only make it better

I was kinda hoping we wouldn't just have the same 8 fiction characters so more new characters is cool with me

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Phobophilia posted:

and lol at all the retards who decided to jump on grouchio's bandwagon

Hell, same

I feel legit bad for Sota and his girlfriend, though

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Hey Altair when did you bring Zack Fair into the world

Adbot