Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Cabbit posted:

I really enjoy.. I dunno, the consistency? of Wakanda having their own singular reasons for rejecting Krakoa's super-pharmaceuticals, and that reason being "No, thanks, we already have our own."

I wonder how storm and black panthers relationship will be as they are now enemies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Billzasilver posted:

Nightcrawler and Wolverine’s word could simply be taken as directly talking about the egg process instead of going to heaven. “Wolverine, are you still worried about your soul? Look for me on the other side, we will be there together.”

Nightcrawler has no soul as he sold it

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

CubanMissile posted:

Oh c’mon, just tell me who’s in the drat quiet council.

I am going to guess Moria and Storm are involved

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

The fact that Moria and Xavier knew who would be good parents to legion make that story even more hosed up. Xavier was Gabrielle Haller therapist and this recon makes it more likely he made her fall in love with him.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Skwirl posted:

I assume Charlie is backing people up on some sort of unconscious level, so he probably has one of the forgotten mutant, if he can remember to resurrect him at some point is a different question.

Didn’t they mention he plans to bring back everyone from Genosha?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Skwirl posted:

Something I just remembered re House of X 1 and Cyclops saying Franklin has family waiting for him. Canonically Scott Summers and the rest of the O5 were at Reed and Sue's wedding.

And later on franklin ends up marrying Rachel

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

FilthyImp posted:

Was that Calisto's secondary mutation?

No masque did it to her

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Synthbuttrange posted:

I thought about Warlock and he's not even human and isnt coming back is he? :smith:

wait is he even still dead

He is combined with Doug

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Metalshark posted:

Yeah, Kate & Lockheed are a lot of fun but the rest seem to be making up the numbers in the early going (Bishop obviously has an investigation going on at least). I hope there's a lot of Emma Frost, but Duggan is clearly having a whale of a time - especially that "Top Men" exchange with Kate and Bobby - and the premise is really strong so I hope the others grow into it. Fantastic art from Lolli, and it was really entertaining to read so hopefully Pyro's resurrection feelings and the rumour about the 2 choices before Kate provides meat for stories.

Knowing Emma the first choice was either Scott or sean and the second was already revealed - storm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Ate My Balls Redux posted:

I'd be very curious how they "get to" mutants who are just manifesting their powers before anyone with bad intent does. Are they monitoring Cerebro constantly with a team of teleporters on standby?

I'd love a whole series that is just the Councils discussing and solving logistics issues

Xavier has cerebro on all the time