Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

You can see Mystique at 6.

I'll laugh if the Summer branch doesn't have Scott on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

AceOfFlames posted:

Cyclops got hosed yet again. Of course.

Seriously, why does everyone hate Cyclops so much?

I just assume that Scott is more focused on being the field leader. Plus he can form a council of his own with his family if he wanted. Young and old Cable, Nate Grey, Rachel, Alex, Vulcan, his dad, and Hope.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Beerdeer posted:

Are people spoiling the issue or the leaked council?

The council.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I assume Krakoa is like the Olympic village. There are tons of fit and attractive people around so between practicing with powers there is a lot of sex

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Metalshark posted:

Synch and Skin are back. Hell yeah.

now Jubilee will have the chance to have sex with Skin and won't be saying that while standing over his grave!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Layla and Jamie can now be happily retired.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I mean, people are still bigoted and racist toward gays and minorities and that's been going on for centuries so saying that people will always be bigoted toward mutants isn't really a stretch.

Besides, it's been said constantly that Xavier still has a good heart. This is peaceful coexistence. I also have no idea where you're getting that stuff about Hickman saying the X-Men think they're better and deserve special treatment. They want to survive and live and be treated as equals, just like they always have. This is just a different way of going about it.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Rand Brittain posted:

They’ve explicitly declared their intention of being treated as gods.

Magneto has declared that, which is a perfectly Magneto thing to declare.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The Marvel Girl costume is great.It's 70's as hell and I dig it.

And it's her best costume outside of the X-Factor costumes, but I'm a sucker for those on anyone.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I take the answer as being confirmation that this Jean's mind is rebooted from before the first time she died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

davebo posted:

No because didn't Scott come back after Jean and most of the rest got sucked into that Nate Grey dimension? Did we even have more than like one issue since that storyline resolved itself before jumping into HoX/PoX?

The last issue of Rosenberg's run had Jean and Scott kissing and Emma and Logan looking all sad. Now it seems like they're all about polygamy and Jean is with them while Scott and Emma are probably also a thing.