Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Grit n'

grind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

This is like, the first time ever I completely agree with the All NBA teams,it feels so weird.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Lockback posted:

Gobert should be above AD. Not sure if KAT should make it unless they really wanted another center then he's fine. Otherwise pretty good.

Poor PG13.

Each team needs to have a center. Unless you think Draymond is listed at center, which is a stretch.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Chairchucker posted:

Hmmm, no Boogie. Interesting.

Next year is really, really important for his legacy. If the Pelicans collapse then he probably will permanently be a big fat loser.

That being said I think the Pelicans will probably be pretty good. They can probably snag a few shooting wings and cruise to like 47 wins easy.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Very curious who those 3 first place center votes went to. My money is between Deandre and Boogie.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

EvanTH posted:

Well people hate Green and they don't care about defense, whereas Kevin Durant has trapped many of the voters' family members in a sticky netting that he exudes from the spinneret glands of his abdomen, which is unique for players of his caliber

loving lol

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

glowing-fish posted:

I know that Steph Curry is considered a great shooter but not a great all-around player, but I am still surprised that the unanimous MVP who led his team to the best regular season record of all time, and who shattered the three point shooting record, is not on the first team.

Is this a reaction to the Warriors losing in the Finals, or is it just backlash against Curry in general?

Yeah, voters not voting for him based on his accomplishments in 2015-2016 for the 2016-2017 first team All-NBA is totally entirely because of a Warriors backlash! It's a conspiracy I tell you!

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

I'm also concerned with who would be the All-NBA 17th team

The 33rd/34th best guards in the league is an interesting debate!!!

Also Klay Thompson is in no way the 7th or 8th best guard in the league this year, nowhere near it.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

That's just sad

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Who is better at Basketball, Athony Bennett or Tony Bennett.

My money is on Tony

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Probably lots of good fishing this time of year in Ontario.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Sam Hinkie got fired and Vlade Divac is still employed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Yo if tweets are obviously things that will be deleted then you should probably screenshot them.

• Locked thread