Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?
I still love the little push that Jason does after the Machete evisceration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Coolguye posted:

you would think that everyone would want to play the killer exclusively, but in DbD that turned out not to be true. this remained the case even though the killer was hosting (and always had the best connectivity experience) and was trivially easy to win, and therefore get more blood points (xp) to level up anything you wanted. it was much easier to get a game going by simply going killer because so many people were bopping around as survivor.

DbD had issues for both sides and I think a large part of that was the map design. The map design was pretty awful.

Combine that with survive with friends for a game that wasn't really designed for it as well as the survivor "meta" that was with the game for most of it's release, and it just looks sloppy in hindsight.

Thankfully, the map doesn't suck in Friday the 13th.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Scalding Coffee posted:

Why not work the whole day in case the game itself somehow doesn't?

This is usually how it goes for me. The times I have been able to get into multiplayer games day 1, the online has always been a shitshow.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Im just excited to see some of the streams from the game. I laughed my rear end off throughout the beta.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

I'm kind of sick of seeing the choke kill.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

How is this with a controller on pc? I bought it earlier today and played with kb and mouse and it kind of sucks that you can't rebind keys

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Regrettable posted:

You're only allowed to jog or sprint with a controller and can't walk unless you crouch. Also, push-to-talk causes your character to stop whatever they are doing and stand still. If you try to do anything, and I mean anything, while talking your mic will cut in an out and your character will keep stopping whatever they're doing every half second.

Well. gently caress. Hopefully they patch in keybindings soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

drrockso20 posted:

Those of us on PS4 should get together and play some matches together

I'm down even though I loving suck.

• Locked thread