Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Gobblecoque posted:

There is some immensely satisfying schadenfreude that every single thing Hillary did in the past 20+ years was preparation for making herself president and she still not only lost but lost to loving Trump of all people. People can blame the Russians or Sanders or Comey or racists or Obama (lol) but at the end of the day if you're that big of a loving loser you have no one to blame but yourself.

https://twitter.com/Variety_Claudia/status/854075323314429952

chelsey will avenger her, that's the only reason i can think of that anyone would be reporting her some much lately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

fruit on the bottom posted:

You had to conquer half the world to discover a seasoning other than salt. Your most popular show is about an ancient pedophile who cruises around time and space in a phone booth yelling at things until your FX budget runs out. And for the record, every adaptation of Sherlock Holmes is better when we do it and I'm counting Psych.

You got your rear end kicked by a bunch of drunk rednecks who dressed up like Indians and if you spent half as much time thinking about your elections as you did getting conquered by medieval France, then maybe you wouldn't have exiled yourself from Europe and driven Scotland to considering yet another referendum to leave your rear end.

lmao

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
in the first robert downey sherlock movie where the bad guy plans on taking back america i remember when i first saw that and i was like, "ya why haven't they tried that at all"

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Kiryen posted:

So... 9 years later he takes money for speeches. Yeah I'm sure in 2009 and 2010 he had it all planned out to get $400,000k for some speeches, rather than the inevitable book deal which is for 150 times more money. Sounds exactly like his thought process.

Here's the thing about flinging "unethcial" at trivialities - you trivialize it when it really appears. Trust me, I would LOVE to see public dirt on Obama, but this just doesn't measure up.

obama is being touted by the media as the leader of what is left of the democrat party, and if you can't see the irony in it being a paid speech by the banks then i'm not sure what to tell you

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
trump will literally have 100 f35's in 2019 roar above the crowd shooting us flag colored smoke, while kid rock convulses uncontrollable due to years of unchecked alcoholism mutter bah wit da ba he will be unstoppable

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

lmao

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Blue Train posted:

I isn't k ow who been Shapiro is but fatton oswald is a n unfunny fat sack of poo poo hack

he's a weird ayn rand jewish super conservative, he did have something funny on twitter the other day

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/861733209117032448

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Accretionist posted:

Yeah. There's a lot of HIll Folk on another message board I use. The personality cult is real and it's vaguely totalitarian.

woman vote for her as there should have been a female president by now, men vote for her to get in good favor with women and to virtue signal on message boards

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
hopefully nikki haley runs :3

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

basic hitler posted:

let me stop mocking hillary & her supporters for a second to also mock everyone who unironically support the PSL or any third party political action. gently caress you all in particular. There's a total delusion about how this country works. At least hillary supporters have an approximation of an idea how this works.

You must associate as a democrat to get a large number of center-to-left votes. Campaigning for the PSL or greens will get you loving nothing but a smug sense of unearned superiority. Not now, not ever. Voters are never going to be terribly informed. It's always a personality contest. You need bernies running as democrats against other democrats. You don't need people running off the best sounding third party because it has a charter that most closely represents your views. This isn't a parliamentary system. Run people under one of the parties people will vote for retards :colbert:

nah, mocking them is too easy case in point hrc's number 2 supporter in d&d wanting to make sure everyone knows the difference between pedo's and ebhebobo's

Nevvy Z posted:

I don't understand this sentiment. Do you not understand how wanting to gently caress a 16 year old is different from wanting to gently caress a 6 year old? Ephibophilia is a useful term to distinguish the creeps from the mentally ill.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Pharohman777 posted:

The republican primary system came out looking squeaky clean, because it did not use a superdelagate system, nor did it have any sort of bias towards a candidate. As shown by Trump showing up out of nowhere and becoming the republican nominee despite the party elite speaking out publicly against Trump.

because the right realized cheating when ruin the party for a generation, the bernie/hillary feud will NEVER go away

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Maya Fey posted:

i cant wait for hillary clinton to start pandering to gamers like she did conservatives

"boy i loved that No Man's Sky, can't wait to get home and fire that up! Will be that or some hearthstone I love quest rogue so much fun!"

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
*geez, 250 posts in the hillary thread wonder what that's about*
*hrc owned slaves*
*slowly backpedals out of thread*

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Blue Train posted:

And yes they ARE people, Hillary

lmao

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
making GBS threads on shillary is never going to not be fun, and i'm sure she will try to run in 2020

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Mordor She Wrote posted:

I agree brother, I finally see the light, I will dehumanize myself and face the bloodshed and vote Republican like you to bring all the classism and racism to the light so we might all accept our awful nature and embrace it

maybe if you understood what racism actually is and not just something to virtue signal on a dead comedy forum, you could still post with us in the lol thread mordor

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Mordor She Wrote posted:

It's what brother Spunky preaches, racism is HR telling you that saying racial slurs is wrong and that political correctness is the ultimate racism sent by the marxists to destroy all that is good, Christian and white. Real racism is saying that blue lives don't matter when in fact they are the only ones that do.

i'm going to make a really good reply to this, in the thread you are banned from for being a racist in it you can answer here if you want to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

thoughts and prayers posted:

"If it makes me feel bad then it's false."

lol Trump avatar united tankie nonsense

your parents failed you miserably

we don't have parents, we were born to the virgin Donald and nursed to life via his supple bosom

• Locked thread