Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

lorn Wayne posted:

i didn't know depressed hillary supporters were still a major 'thing', like trump is terrible but there's been a mountain of poo poo that's come out about her too

i wonder if bernouts>hillbots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Blue Raider posted:

bernie sanders

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

EorayMel posted:

Hillary Clinton lost to Donald Trump.

TRIGGERED!!

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

VikingSkull posted:

the only thing to do with outsiders and Hillary Clinton I want to see is her recreating the ending of the Shining

This is so good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xubN6ctNNv8

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

COMRADES posted:

You'll take motherfucking NIXON???

LOL that guy was literally an insane murdering war criminal who extorted the Fed to run interest rates hot (damaging to the economy long term, great for like 6-12 months) leading up to his re-election so he could go "see I fixed this poo poo!" Plus the drug war.

Like literally he funded right wing death squads and toppled democratically elected leaders and replaced them with insane dictators like Pinochet.

He was a liar and a criminal.

Soooo a pre-cursor to Obama?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

COMRADES posted:

I mean

Like yeah haha Obama but for real Nixon was a horrible human being.

I was referring to the whole toppling of democratically elected officials and throwing nations into chaos.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Yug posted:

No, Nixon was a liberal

But he liked killing people too?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Mr President posted:

Wow so much for the tolerant left!

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

This post was prophetic.

quote:

they haven't even begun against each other.

The next 8 months will be where we really enter into the jungle

Clinton has had an easy primary against a gentleman who avoided ugly personal attacks and refused to talk about emails or benghazi or whatever.

Trump has edged his way through the most vicious primary battle in recent history, with all of his own party elites lining up trying to take him down and an unprecedented
media obsession with how crazy this guy is

when the nominations are finalized, the republican party is going to stop cannibalizing itself, they will fall in line behind the strongman and they will support him. the
right wing propaganda machine will coalesce around him and every GOP faction and right wing media organization and think tank is going to unleash the hell they've been
storing up for 20 years to use against her.

it's going to be a total poo poo show

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Stexils posted:

in all honesty trump is probably the best republican president because he is extremely incompetent at accomplishing things. i fully expect this post to bite me in the rear end once we get into nuclear war with north korea.

Except for appointing Supreme Court Justices. :colbert:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Blue Raider posted:

id go so far as say gbs is the only forum that doesnt. and even if it does, nobody gives a poo poo

Meh, D&D gets me a week prob every time I mention a slightly different idea than the group in there. D&D is gonna D&D!

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Accretionist posted:

Trump won by ~100,000 votes.

Compared to 2012, Democrats lost ~400,000 minority votes and Republicans gained ~100,000 minority votes.

Hell Trump got 30% of the hispanic vote too. Dems should be scared shitless of that shift.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Liberal media WRONG AGAIN.

Turns out Trump doesn't take people's hats, sign them, and then randomly throw them away.

https://twitter.com/MicahGrimes/sta...D364%23lastpost

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

bonerjam posted:

this is definitely true in spending a lot of time working and also off work with them. hispanic people are cool as gently caress and i now wish i hadnt moved to a place that is like 97% white. viva la raza!

oh also https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/8-ways-hillary-clinton-just-your-abuela/

jfc why is that still a valid link complete with tumblry gifs.

I'm all about some El Respeto.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Blue Raider posted:

id really like to get some verification that hillary was drunk as a lord and violently trashing the room after trump won

I want the deets on election night.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Pick posted:

You ought to think a rapist is a piece of poo poo you rear end in a top hat.

We all hate Bill Clinton.

But seriously, who did Trump rape? Nobody. It's laughable that anyone is still trying to frame the "grab'em by the pussy" as sexual assault when he was specifically talking about what his groupies let him do.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Pick posted:

Marla Maples.

What happened? If he raped whoever this is why wasn't it front page news for the entire election cycle?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

VikingSkull posted:

Pick means Ivana Trump, Marla Maples was Trump's mistress

Ivana claimed in the divorce hearing that Trump raped her, but recanted the story later

if it was brought up in the election Trump's team would have just fired back all of Bill's accusers, like they eventually did after those women came forward

Yeah I looked at that. Nasty divorce stuff of he said/she said is really difficult to prove.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Pick posted:

Haha yeesh. I was just playing around with this thread (as usual). Interesting to know what people think, though. Have fun.

HA AH HA!! Noobs. You've all been PUPPETMASTERED.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Orkin Mang posted:

noone can articulate why they think abortion is okay,

Taking human life isn't cool? :shrug:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Blue Raider posted:

apparently, and im hardly an expert, nkorea's weird military posturing comes from the years that they were basically japanese slaves and they'll set on never being in that position again. im not defending north korea but i think their shenanigans are a bit more complicated than saber-rattling.

It's probably also from the fact that we killed 20% of their population.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Honky Dong Country posted:

I've got no problem with us bombing the poo poo out of fundamentalist assholes

I think you mean extremist.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

You're probably right that just fundamentalist wasn't the appropriate word.

There are a lot of fundamental Jews/Christians/whatever in the US. They interpret their holy books to be complete and literal. I'm pretty sure we don't need to bomb Roman Catholics or whatever.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

skasion posted:

Who wanted to know about election night stuff from the book?

quote:

And then the door opened to Clinton’s suite. A hotel server wheeled in a cart of sundaes, with sprinkles.

No way. lol

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

RaySmuckles posted:

please, tell me the dictators that performed random violent actions that brought the wrath of superior militaries down upon them

Gaddafi

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

BV posted:

Have Roman Catholics in recent years been blowing themselves up in crowded areas, hijacking and crashing airplanes, cutting off people's heads, burning people alive, drowning people in large cages, and overthrowing governments and imposing some sort of Christian law complete with sex slaves?

Nope.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Pick posted:

Not even the Pope sees the Bible as 100% literal, that is not the Catholic church's stance and other iterations of Catholicism are by definition not Catholicism.

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p1s1c2a3.htm

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

skasion posted:

Swear to god it's in the book

Do they say who sent it? It'd be awesome if it was Trump.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Pick posted:

Umm... yeah, that's exactly what that says.

I can't be bothered to read it. Bomb all the fundamentalists.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Orkin Mang posted:

i remember when the nightclub shooting happened and the guy who posted the thread was like 'sounds like a disgruntled protestant preacher to me' lol

I'm still sad at those 50 cav scouts getting killed.

Here's a video of Hillary Clinton's 2020 election run:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgX0Eh0YzuI

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Dog Jones posted:

Im loving laugghing my rear end off and getting insanely pumped up, imaginging myself as the commander and chief and directing the strike of over 700 tomahawk cruise missiles, americasn future soldier warriors using lasers to guide the rockets in with unbelievable precision, bomb aafter bomb smashing into and destroying all of Pick's posts. Im pacing around the computer room and breathing hard and picturing the explosions engulf each one of Pick's stupid goddamn words. Fuckin g BLOW BLOW BLOW BAM BAM BLADOWWWW

Hell yeah!

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Wherever I've lived I've been friends with my neighbors because I'm not a piece of poo poo like you assholes.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

They're actually doing it. Holy cow it's happening.

Hillary2020

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Pick posted:

The only reason I hang out on this stupid site is the continuity of it, when I have to move all the loving time for career and education poo poo.

Yeah. Me too. :smuggo:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

This guy actually rickrolls people in 2017.

Well poo poo.

I mean, nobody is talking about the dumb book anymore.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I'm eager for any more juicy snippets from our would-be lizard queen

Hillary's original speech from election night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppQWYU2B7x8

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

lorn Wayne posted:

sorely needed, a baby gave me a weird look the other day and i was like, umm judgmental much?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

bonerjam posted:

ps the correct answer is that abortion is fine because you should be able to do whatever you want to your body.

So you support the right for a woman to have an abortion all the way up until the moment the baby is delivered?

I mean, I think all abortion should be illegal all the time because I just hate women, but I'm curious how far you go for choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

skasion posted:

Hell, why not beyond delivery? Abort 'em all I say

"The Purge" did nothing wrong. :colbert:

• Locked thread