Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

spacetoaster posted:

Well, I'll get it just because I want the deets on Bill Clinton exploding in rage on election night.

The loser was so excited to get back in the white house.

The best part is he was raging because he knew how to win, but her advisors were all like

quote:

He thinks the old-style politics of Bill Clinton are relics of a bygone time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
The thing I can't square is why was Obama telling her to not go after a recount if he knew the Russians meddled in the election, that makes no sense. Seems like a slam dunk case for a recount if I ever heard one.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Orkin Mang posted:

you can only get so far on looks

savage

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

scarycave posted:

Is it called "My Struggle"?

Mein Drumpf

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Gammatron 64 posted:

Oh yeah, they literally did that and hoooooo boy did it backfire

Hillary Clinton is more or less directly responsible for President Trump.

It must be embarrassing beyond belief not only to lose to an idiotic reality TV star, but to also rig your own election yet still manage to lose

I think you'll find that it was, in fact, the Russians who rigged the election

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

porfiria posted:

Also making fun of Chelsea Clinton's physical appearance makes me think we are in fact trapped eternally in 1993.

The difference being it's not 1993 and she's now angling to be a public figure

unless you think it's wrong to also make fun of Trump's weird appearance, in that case carry on

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
reminder that not a shred of evidence about direct Russian interference has ever been produced

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Homestar Runner posted:

lol remember when a bunch of hubris-drunk goons toxxed for Hillary Rodham Clinton, lost, and then a mod tried to help them weasel out of it :laffo:

lol @ the suicide hotline

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

whoflungpoop posted:

You can insult me but not Obama cause he's way better person than I am, like he actually wanted better things for mildly fail ppl like you so try to be gracious at least

the best part about Obama is when he dropped bombs on 7 countries instead of the 3 Bush targeted

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

whoflungpoop posted:

He was the guy who offered to help you fix your toilet and you resent him for not holding your cock to piss and now you are leaving the bathroom angry and with a pee dot on your pants

he tried his best at fixing it but he didn't have the right tools so it's kinda still backed up, also he firebombed all your neighbors but he did it at night with a mask on from across the street because that way was quieter

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

ArbitraryC posted:

Might as well just had him come out dressed as a giant middle finger.

Sarah Silverman was already wearing that costume

then she called for a military coup lmao

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Does she address the fact that she's one of the top Google Image Search results for "side of beef"?

I wanted this to be true more than anything and I was not disappointed lmao

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjUOlELv7ck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26-VzfBZg1w

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7Rx5ayv9RM

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Kiryen posted:

It's not the politicians, its the voters.

The average Democrat in this country thinks that if they call someone a racist it neutralizes their vote. At least 50% of this board thinks there is no one but lefties and nazis; moderates literally don't exist.

oh they know moderates exist, we're just the same as nazis to them

and next time some of us won't vote again but more will vote for Trump and it will be an even more hilarious meltdown

poo poo's gonna be lol when it happens

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

rezatahs posted:

gently caress moderates we don't need your vote!

*loses to donald j. trump*

it's *~~DESTINY~~*

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
"eh this is the internet none of this matters"

he says, as a frog meme was the most powerful symbol of the most recent election

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
you know you're a bad candidate when a cartoon frog and a red hat whip your rear end lol

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
my favorite part in these threads is when a bunch of people start making fun of Hillary and then a handful of burned out Hillbots make the logical leap that they are all Trump supporters

it's because they can't effectively defend her policies and instead fall back on "not Trump", like her campaign did

it's really funny

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Panzeh posted:

Whenever someone makes fun of trump in gbs theres a brigade of people who come out to say 'but hillary'

it's because everything that people said would happen when Trump lost actually happened when she did

not recognizing the outcome
claims of rigging
violence in the streets

it's really funny

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
"America was never great" seems like a sign that will surely get people on your side, lmao

just a hearty, from deep inside the belly lol

"hmmmmm, white women don't care about a racism, but they like pumpkin spice! maybe we should add pumpkin spice to racism so that they...... like it? wait, that can't be right...... ahhh gently caress it I already painted the upside down flag"

VikingSkull fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Apr 19, 2017

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
2016 will be forever known as the year when 8 year olds became a political force

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

lorn Wayne posted:

ps i love you

now this is what I call stopping the hate

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Good news, friend! This is the new thread for making fun of dejected Hillary supporters

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Toadvine posted:

I can't imagine a bigger outsider than a woman president :)

the only thing to do with outsiders and Hillary Clinton I want to see is her recreating the ending of the Shining

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
wait, wait, this thread needs one thing to be complete

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/853815180031086593

there, now it feels like home

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

The Human Crouton posted:

"Hillary was the most qualified presidential candidate ever." - A person who has never heard of George HW Bush

hell Jimmy Carter was more qualified

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Blue Raider posted:

ill never know why the hell anyone thought this. proximity to power is not the same thing as actually having it

and yea gearge hw was prob the most qualified ever except for maybe nixon

Eisenhower was another really qualified dude

guy had to deal with De Gaulle, Montgomery and Patton on a regular basis

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

LGD posted:

they did ultimately vote for the more pumpkinesque candidate

it's a goddamned shame that many replies occurred between my post and this one

goons be slippin

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
my favorite recent comics shenanigans is the gnashing of teeth about the whitewashing of Iron Fist, despite that character always being a white dude

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

The Landstander posted:

I'm sincerely curious what cognitive sorting takes place that the comic book people lean bizarrely strong in that direction, and video fake people are bizarrely strong in the other direction. I'm generalizing but that seems generally true and not only on SA.

Someone get some social psychologists on this.

comics actually have a pretty proud tradition of being firmly left leaning, probably due to decades of them being part of the counterculture

they only recently went mainstream, with the Marvel Universe poo poo

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
If you direct idpol ire at the company who had a character named Black Panther in the 60's, the problematic part of the equation is most likely you

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Blue Raider posted:

im just not invested enough in the internet to chat on IRC or whatever with you buttfucks

the only goon irc I go to is when an auto race is on and we make dale earnhardt jokes

welp thats my goon irc story cya

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

this is the funniest election prediction video tbh

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Pick posted:

I think the most telling one is Matalin saying there was a 100% certainty of Trump winning. She knew what was up. She also isn't one of his supporters, she is officially a libertarian now.

her and her husband are the only two political pundits I can stomach tbh

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Yug posted:

Carville would have won.

Carville challenged Obama to a fistfight once. Obama had the Secret Service go after him instead and he took three down before they could subdue him and get him out of the Oval Office

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

She not only dresses like but also acts like the evil dictator from a dystopian YA novel

she has the mannerisms of a faulty android

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Molothecat posted:

GBS hates women

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Pick posted:

I still wanted President Hillary Clinton.

But really, what WAS Huma's deal? She did seem rather sinister in controlling who had access.

power and influence is a hell of a drug

you see, after HER turn was over, eventually someone else would have a turn, and that person would have been Huma

that pic of her crying is especially powerful, because it's the picture of someone groomed for political success having their hopes and dreams shattered before they ever got off the ground

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Yug posted:

loving lol

for real though once you go north of Westchester people loving hated her with the fire of a thousand suns

if Trump carried NY I would not have been shocked

• Locked thread