Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

JB50 posted:

Is this true, if so :lol:

So much for her health not being a problem.

How did she get away from the secret service anyway?

So many questions.

She probably just told the SS to go away. I'm pretty sure you can do that.

The biggest question is how nobody else stumbled upon a passed out HRC. The fact that there aren't hundreds of different pictures of Hillary passed out makes me think this isn't real.

It should be real though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Johnny Aztec posted:

He coulda also decriminalized weed, but you know what? He didn't/

He did laugh about smoking it on late night television while millions of people in jail or on probation watched the President of the United States be the President of the United States because he was lucky enough to get away with the same crime they committed.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

"Hillary was the most qualified presidential candidate ever." - A person who has never heard of George HW Bush

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Jose Oquendo posted:

Remember that time when Hillary killed a goon while he was playing EVE Online?

No, because a low budget movie did that.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Every time I heard Hillary talk, she reminded me of Nurse Ratched. Maybe people who liked her have had a blessed enough life to have never had met a person like that so they don't know how to read that vibe.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

RaySmuckles posted:

what does North Korea have to gain by forcing a military response?

the answer is "absolutely nothing"

if you're relying on "nation is just suicidal/they hate us for our freedoms" then congratulations, you're an idiot

You are assuming a rational actor. You are trying to put your rational mind into your opponent and play against yourself instead of them. One cannot know if their opponent is actually rational or not until the conflict is over and viewed in hindsight.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Hillary: This is the worst day ever. Nothing could ever fix this!
Bill: Well I may know something that can fix this.
Hillary: Yeah? And what's that?
*Bill takes a credit card out of his wallet and dangles it in the air smiling.*
Bill: New SHOES!!!!

The Human Crouton fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Apr 20, 2017

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

spacetoaster posted:

Hillary's original speech from election night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppQWYU2B7x8

Nah, too honest.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I don't think I've seen the whole thing before. He's in a venue surrounded by enemies and he's meek until they all think he's given into their holy jerkoff fest, and then he gets vicious as soon as they think they've got him cowed.

That campaign was the funniest 2 years in all of history.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Truly we suffer for lack of commonwealth membership.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Pawl posted:

Hillary is like a spoon when you really needed a knife

She's the oligarch that we just didn't take.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Pawl posted:

It's a free ride when your husband already paid

It's the good advice that she just didn't take

She won the primary and died November 8th.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

IronClaymore posted:

You put the Spanish to shame, and that's saying something. Because they were like the benchmark for brutality. But you defeated them in that. Grats.

Nope. Spain is still the all time dick champion. Less than 10% of the slave trade went to the British colonies because the slaves could actually survive to birth further generations.

The brunt of the slaves were shipped continuously to Central America, South America, and the Caribbean colonies(including Spanish colonies) because the conditions were so harsh for slaves there that they had to keep replacing the ones they worked to death.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Remember when The Piano Guys played "Fight Song" during Trump's inaugural ball?

I'm going to have to live to 150 to see anything as funny as 2016 again.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

lovely Wizard posted:

accused his father multiple times of having participated in the assassination of US President JFK

The most absurd, outlandish, and hilarious political accusation of all time.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Monkey Fracas posted:

"Uhhhh excuse me Mr. Trump but your claim that you played golf on the moon and got a hole in one every time ranks 4 out of 5 Pinocchios on the Politifact Truth-O-Meter! How will you address this?"

The fact that I hear news outlets and adults that make laws actually reference "Pinnochios" as a unit of measure drains me of trust and hope in my fellow man.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Accretionist posted:

Is this book accurate? They ignored the rust belt on purpose?

That is unbelievably stupid.

Literally unbelievable.

I'm not sure I believe it.

That is stupid to the point of crazy.

Is this book accurate? They ignored the rust belt on purpose?

:psyduck:

As someone who lives in the rust belt, it sure seems like they ignored it on purpose.

The Human Crouton fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Apr 21, 2017

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Monkey Fracas posted:

I wonder how many D-party up and comers Hillary kneecapped on her way up and during the entire period of the Obama presidency while the inevitability of a Hillary run was hanging around like an 8-year fart cloud

Great job there H-Dawg

Only Cory Booker survived.

lol

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

down n out posted:

Hey, how cool does this 37 year old that we're trying to foist on the American people look:

Please tell us how cool she is, this wasn't carefully curated by insider media boosts, this was totally organic.

"Power Women of NY" issue. I'm so sick of New York City crawling up its own rear end and trying to get the rest of the country to envy them for it. Just enjoy your amazingly satisfying NYC life, and leave the rest of us alone.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gYplpPmbXI&t=11s

I like this video because it made some people speculate that she was very sick, but you can tell that it's just her trying to specifically calculate how fun and boisterous to be and adding an extra 0.

She looks like she's been drinking on a boat that just hit choppy water.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Pretty smart NK. Smuggling an illegal object inside of an illegal substance.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I can't believe that the cops found the weed I was hiding inside my gun.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

EugeneJ posted:

Bernie running as an independent in 2020 with a message of "I tried to fix the DNC and they didn't want my help, so gently caress them" would be pretty awesome

He could also have done that in 2016 when he was wildly popular and and it was proven the DNC intentionally hindered him. He has no balls and everyone except the idiots who got tattoos of him will forget he ever existed by 2019.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

spacetoaster posted:

The dude totally nails Hillary. Holy cow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yC7-JsR2Fk

Both of those people are awesome.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

MIdwest is chilly, poor, and full of farm animals. Why would anybody campaign there?

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Nobody is voting for Zuck. He has the most beat upable face and body in existence.

And could you imagine the minefield that facebook would be if he's running for president?

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

For the first few moments, I was wondering what was so bad about this. Then 1:05 comes along.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

fruit on the bottom posted:

Wow what heroism! She's poo poo talking the DNC so that when she runs in 2020 the establishment will punish her by anointing Bernie. Such a noble sacrifice!

Hillary Clinton is light itself.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Gazpacho posted:

what's the antecedent? what is "it" that bleeds over into misogyny?

lol "bleeds"; Like a woman. What a misogynist things to say.

The Human Crouton fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Jun 6, 2017

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

How big and busy is the governor's mansion in Arkansas? How many slaves did they need? It sounds like there were dozens of slaves.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Hey thread, I was thinking of abusing the buerocracy to obtain some cheap slaves. I've heard that people who have made a ghastly, irreparable, one-time mistake make the best slaves; because they most yearn for their old life and are therefore most likely to submit to my rule in exchange for a private toilet. Can anyone confirm?

I love in Arkasas, and my husband is in charge of said buerocracy if that helps.

Also, need the slaves to be compatible in a house with my young daughter.

The Human Crouton fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Jun 7, 2017

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

phasmid posted:

No no no no, you're setting up a Hutu/Tutsi caste! Next thing you know crates of cheap machetes will be getting dropped off on your lawn by suspicious trucks with dealer tags!

Let's just all agree that they should all wear white gloves no matter what color. I mean, these slaves are serving two future presidents here.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Yowza no kidding

And a few years before that he'd have been unconstitutionally arrested and serving her breakfast.

How far we've come in such a short time.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

basic hitler posted:

given they are married it really doesn't matter does it? So if he said it, that means she had the power to refuse to abide such a hosed up situation as his wife, and she did nothing while her husband shrugged with a half cocked grin going WELL IT'S TRADITION.

You see, back in the 80's, a woman could not divorce a man just to get away from his traditional slaves. The church wouldn't allow it.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I'm not going to buy the book, but I'm pretty sure Amazon has selective preview. Can someone give me the title and page number?

Because I'm going to use this so hard once I confirm.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Blue Train posted:

Kama sutra 420

You're my favorite poster, just so you know.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

CassandraZara posted:

It's from page 51 in "It Takes a Village"

Holy poo poo! This is from page 51 in her most famous book, written back when books were still important physical objexts. And this is the first I'm hearing of this?

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

CassandraZara posted:

I'm speechless too. I think my mom might have a physical copy of this book and here it comes out, two years after she began campaigning.

Obtain and red that physical copy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

CassandraZara posted:

I doubt Amazon is faking their "Look Inside" function, and I doubt it was added in recent editions.

Probably, but if Bill Nye can edit his old series to accomodate for his recent ideogy...

• Locked thread