Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Pick posted:

"Everything is great now!" tells Obama to country where almost every single young person is underemployed, the average American is living paycheck-to-paycheck and has less than $400 in savings, and towns in the rust belt haven't seen job creation since the 80s.
I prospered greatly during the Obama administration, I'd say sucks to be you but that's hardly news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Hillary's like Cersei without the hot brother

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Obama deserved a way better nation of people to lead

Like imagine wasting an elite tier personal trainer on people who bought a gym membership for new years and stopped showing up in Feb

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

spacetoaster posted:

If you think about it, those innocent people he killed with bombs really weren't so innocent after all....

I smell weakness in you

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

rezatahs posted:

lol you're still falling for the slick presentation. dude was poo poo but he smiled nice and said words good
He didnt give you the pony you totally heard him tell you was in the mail and now you are bitter with daddy issues and will likely turn to stripping

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

rezatahs posted:

stripping is a noble profession :greenangel:
Also my analogy was perfect bc Obama continually emphasized from the beginning "ok this part was fun but it was the easy part, everyone has to stay politically active and keep at it" and the left said "sure dad :jerkbag:" and spent 8 years doing nothing but growing resentful between labored trips to the mailbox to check if their better life came in yet

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Im not denying that this is what losers believe

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

BexGu posted:

Guys I don't think this book is going to be that favorable looking to Hillary

The whole book is suppose to be like this.

ok i wanna read this now

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Homestar Runner posted:

lol remember when a bunch of hubris-drunk goons toxxed for Hillary Rodham Clinton, lost, and then a mod tried to help them weasel out of it :laffo:

I dont have the link or page #s to the election night part of their thread

someone should post it and everyone should, as hillary might say, "peep" it

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Uncle Wemus posted:

is that why exmarx isn't a mod anymore
no, lowtax came in to say "ok yeah i didnt know and he shouldnt have done that" and then made him admin

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

RaySmuckles posted:

this is so stupidly wrong.

obama intentionally disbanded his national network that he had built throughout the campaign calling it a "tiger he couldn't control." open your eyes, obama failed the electorate the moment he was elected and only went downhill.

you're dumb
You can insult me but not Obama cause he's way better person than I am, like he actually wanted better things for mildly fail ppl like you so try to be gracious at least

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

RaySmuckles posted:

its amazing how little people know about the guy who was in charge the last 8 years
He was the guy who offered to help you fix your toilet and you resent him for not holding your cock to piss and now you are leaving the bathroom angry and with a pee dot on your pants

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

RaySmuckles posted:

nah dude, he offered to fix my toilet and installed a low-flow one that won't flush my enormous poo poo-logs and now backs up and floods my bathroom all the time where i'm better off wondering if i can perfectly snake a turd down the shower drain from 18 inches up, but hey, the landlord is saving like $5 a year which doesn't really explain why they keep raising the rent

Well maybe if you ate healthier like your plumber's wife said you should then you wouldnt have to break up your turds with a wire coathanger before flushing

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

lol my god

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Orkin Mang posted:

i think the trans movement is just the vanguard of the mra movement but im also a marxist and a witch (white)

Honky Dong Country posted:

lmao of course it's Hamilton

whoflungpoop fucked around with this message at 10:13 on Apr 20, 2017

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

CassandraZara posted:

writes "make babies more tolerant" on whiteboard, circles it

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

RaySmuckles posted:

i don't think north korea is great, nor do i love it.
glad we got this poo poo cleared up 👌

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

bonerjam posted:

Joe Biden is about as creepy as Dennis Hastert irl.

Which is to say "extraordinarily creepy."

ive never heard of any weird buttscandals w him tho i figured he was just That One Harmless Uncle

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

She's still too young to knoe how deal w That One Harmless Uncle, like just ignore him till you and your friends want beer and a ride to the beach

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

What is it with underachieving men and conspiracy theories

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Guy Goodbody posted:

Yug is real dumb, please don't argue with him
hes the rightwing moridin

we all have a doppelganger on the right who is just like us but constantly canker sore angry

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

mine is TS Smeliot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

centrists get themselves plus sex offender

e: or minus :chloe:

• Locked thread