Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

So it's just basic 90s third-wayism again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

An insane mind posted:

Pages ago but just wanted to say that it is a shame pussy eating will also be banned after Brexit, digital stimulation is so much less personal.

is pussy british slang for some kind of meat, or are we talking oral sex

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

you can eat a lot of pussy in Amsterdam

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

dpf posted:

the 80s were a great time for art and I therefore welcome the brexit apocalypse.

up the (classical) fall

yeah I said this 25 threads ago. at least we get a couple of good pop songs.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Hexyflexy posted:

What the gently caress is this:

I can't place his personality. I've had a weird life and met some really nasty motherfuckers and not through choice, broken people, couple of gang enforcers (you never, ever, want to meet someone who's chosen to do that) and a few actual genuine psychopaths.

He kind of smells like a psychopath but isn't? I'll repeat what someone said a few pages ago, how the hell hasn't someone shanked him at this point - people like that disappear out of life as you get older, largely because they go to jail or get killed.

Upper middle class and upper class is filled with dozens of people like him, nothing special about it.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Yeah he graduated in ancient literature and philosophy iirc

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Is the scottish court important? Is it some cosplay thing?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

what do people go to Germany for I never understood this

Bratwurst

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

they probably want to check out Berlin, since it's still the hippest city in Europe, and has been for a while

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the sense of humour

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

britain is so cool

why didn't blair advertise this poo poo when he tried to build 'cool britannia'?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

there are a bunch of mindmap apps out there

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

whoopsie indeed

https://twitter.com/carolecadwalla/status/1196377769963380736

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Looks like empanadas.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

V. Illych L. posted:

but yeah, well-known jewish intellectuals like chomsky and graeber are out and about pointing out the weakness of the labour antisemitism attack line and they're not getting traction at all, even in non-reactionary publications like the guardian. it's deeply disconcerting that such a transparent falsehood has become basically dogma

I thought Guardian was anti-Corbyn from the get-go.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

was Millibrand slightly favored in the last election, or am I remembering it wrong?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

is there a gangtag for people who toxx for bojo?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

I'm toxxing for fridgeman, feel free to ban me tomorrow. also, please if possible put that gangtag under my trump one

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

they can spin it as humanising or whatever

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

https://twitter.com/David_Cameron/status/1204832582950629377

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

I toxxed for a tory majority and I'm toxxing for Trump. Maybe I'm the nostradamus of poo poo world

condolences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

efb fertilizer joke