Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

CottonWolf posted:

I hate to give UKIP any credit for anything, but refusing to stop campaigning because it's what the terrorists would have wanted is the right decision imo.

i thought everyone whos not ukip wanted them to just fukken stop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Piece of poo poo.

hahaha she really does wanna be big sister

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Karl Barks posted:

it's crazy how spot on this is

he must be planning with isis :tinfoil:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

no she's coming for Something Awful, and fast

Papa Lowtax needs to stash whatever goondollars he has in his cayman account before MI5 seizes the LLC assets

theyre gonna take our posts :ohdear:
keep your posts nice
vote for ed balls

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Hopes: dangerously high

glad your hopes are on my level

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Aliquid posted:

my dude where are you getting your numbers

its called the constitution of the united states of america! :911:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

*gestures to raise the effigy up*

almost there, a little more to the left, Ollie..

Right then, m8 chuck it (d)over

dont doin that with your hand over there mean somethin reeeal rudelike and not so peaceful?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

but why does everyone have to have jam, i want to be special with my own jam :qq:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvJGQ_piwI0

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

nationalist scum

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

the UK is decades ahead in the fake news arms race, how can our media outlets hope to compete?

how do they get away with this poo poo when theyre supposed to have the strictest libel laws ever?!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

PleasingFungus posted:

are there any good countries?

;) exactly

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

logikv9 posted:

Jeb! will win. Not even British Jeb, our Jeb!

Shadow Minister of the ExJEB!er

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

what is he singing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaG2Acg8n60

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

a truly baffling collection of words by boss ross douthat on corbyn in today's NYT

https://twitter.com/douthatnyt/status/872456295378538496

the failing ny times :sad:
too bad they aint nothin compared to english papers

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

seriously lol at theresa "gently caress human rights" may

since when do you care about human rights?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Jose posted:

yes but also that the working class is mostly going tory

hahahahahhahahahahah :smugdon:

trump!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

gently caress the queen and gently caress her welfare

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

theresa may is well shite
theresa maybe not :smugdog:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

pathetic little tramp posted:

Sky reporting May's team is reeling and shocked, expected a 60 seat majority.

hahahaha pathetic :bisonyes:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

DUP is loving disgusting, and the idea that may is gonna lie down with em is making me regret ever finding her hot

lol such a selfown

cucked by dup duck!!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

lol at thinking people past 50 can form coherent thoughts

dont sign your posts bub

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Bryter posted:

Don't mind me, just posting some more news about a normal and functioning state

https://twitter.com/skydavidblevins/status/873682026116907013

hahaha lol thats amazing
theresa maybe not, indeed!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

in contrast, every single image of boris johnson gives the impression that he woke up in a trash-filled alley 30 minutes ago

:confused:

are you saying he didnt? ?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Bryter posted:

She'll probably want to rectify this as soon as possible. Unfortunately, the DUP will be keeping the Sabbath holy tomorrow, and will not be negotiating!

haha they rly are provincial republicans aint they!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Pook Good Mook posted:

Watch the DUP overplay their hand so badly that they make it impossible for any party to make a coalition, sparking another election.

dup is the dumbest name
it sounds like a background singer

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

gal with the phone:🎶 takin pictures with jeremy 🎤
gal in glasses: dup dup dup dup jezza!🎵 dup dup dup dup camera!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Fallen Hamprince posted:

is there some kind of constitutional requirement for party leaders to look as schlubby as possible? may is currently negotiating to form a government with the support of an anthropomorphic thumb

not currently currently
tomorrow maybe if the winds aint changed but not today lol

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Fallen Hamprince posted:

a photo-realistic depiction of life in the united kingdom

who stole mike pences ride?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

:bisonyes:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

TomViolence posted:

What's Hillary's position on making a coat out of dalmatians?

Yes . . . Ha Ha Ha1 &c

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Jose posted:

tthere was a kickstarter to get him a new nice bike and after smashing the budget he told them to donate the money to charity

did someone say redistribute the jams?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPGJauzMPyQ

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

i got a 40 of jim beam, 40 of jameson, and a 40 of JW red :shrug:

liquor dont come in 40s lol

sounds like you got yourself a cukken handle or two!!!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Reince Priebus posted:

bitch the gently caress u know of liquor

i know your bossll fire you if he smell your breth :sad:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

:vince:
this still the best gif

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Personal connection to a given district is less important compared to the US model.

right but why?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Jose posted:

He also crossed a picket line while he was an MP to give a lecture on Marx
:vince:

fukken plp lol

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Jose posted:

boris johnson was recorded talking about helping having a journalists legs broken

why did his parents not name him after moose or squirrel instead of bad guy?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Ague Proof posted:

You mean Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson?

1 2 4

its as easy as A B D

hahahahahahhaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

someone get this boy a dinner eleggtion