Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Top City Homo posted:

and there were Jewish members in the Fascist party in Italy.

its an Iranian supported front organization and trying to frame them as anything but bad really fucks up the idea of "fighting imperialism"

its not a 'front' for anything you stupid dumbass it's a genuinely popular grassroots organization that came out of the shia in lebanon being kicked around, killed, shut out of any political power for years and years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

ftfy

its only supported by some of the worst people in the world including the syrian govt, venezuelan govt and iran, also notable for being suicide bombing pioneers, but hey they said the magic words anti imperialist a few times somewhere down the lines gotta rush to their defence

here's a worse organization: the IDF. sprinkling the magic word 'terrorist' over armed interests that oppose america's garbage allies a few times and some rear end in a top hat gotta rush to cry about them.

hezbollah loving israel over during their last invasion of lebanon has been one of the few bright spots of international politics this century.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

I'm pretty sure it was hezbollah that started the 2006 war

lmfao

quote:

but that won't change anything about your knee-jerk urge to support a bunch of suicide bombers i guess so whatever

also lol that a stalemate with iran is "hosed over" in your definition

the armed wing of the israeli settler state has done far far worse than hezbollah and regularly enforces collective, murderous punishment of palestinian civilians. the only reason it isn't labelled 'terrorist', and its opponents are, and is given international legitimacy, and its opponents aren't, is because the world's only remaining superpower backs it to the hilt. retards like you that genuinely buy into it should have their heads caved in

*notices thread title* also uhhhh i hope corbyn wins

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Fallen Hamprince posted:

you're not very good at posting either

le epic hamprince win

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
Furthermore, many British voters are unaware of Corbyn's anti-Semitic associations. Others know but don't care. Those on the hard-Left, such as union activists and academics, include knee-jerk opponents of the nation-state of the Jewish people and supporters of academic and cultural boycotts of Israel. Many of these favor trade and engagement with such egregious human-rights violators as Iran, Cuba, China, Russia, Belarus and Venezuela. Singling out Israel — the Middle East's only democracy, with one of the world's best human-rights records, rule of law and concern for enemy civilians — for boycotts itself is a form of anti-Semitism

well i'm sold, thanks alan dershowitz. where do i go to vote for corbyn

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

The Glumslinger posted:

He did more to improve the US more than any president since Carter

Which damning faint praise, but still, he gets graded on a curve

No he didn't lmao

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

i like that quote because you can suffix it with an arrested development style "NARRATOR: She was"

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
was listening to the bcc world service on the upcoming french strikes and the presenters, who i thought were supposed to be neutral, are so anti union its insane. what happened to the bbc

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Lord of Pie posted:

lol ukip voters actually believed the tory hype about corbyn being a raging anti semite

hahaha

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
where do i go for (non brokebrained liberal/blairite) articles and coverage on the policies and other stuff coming out of the labour conference

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Hentai Jihadist posted:

All my Greek family voted Syriza and hate the twat

your familys retarded

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Fallen Hamprince posted:

*gasping for decorum* he describes people as "trash"!?

yeah thats the part that jumped out at me, not a bunch of centrist turds comitting political suicide. idiot. bitch

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Jose posted:

So their plan is to run in labour marginals which means they're expressly trying to gently caress over corbyn

where are you seeing this

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
why didnt these turds just join the libdems

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
Ed balls

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
the solution to brexit is obvious. we need a department of administrative affairs to administrate the other administrators

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
This was a good read, how the guardian went from adversarial investigative journalism to being yet another rag on the side of the security state:

https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2019-09-11-how-the-uk-security-services-neutralised-the-countrys-leading-liberal-newspaper/

They haven't been worth reading since greenwald and poitras left.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Looke posted:

Lads I'm dangerously close to believing this is it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnKWh10rA4M

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Wow the tories reduced alan partridge to breaking kayfabe. Things must be incredibly bad

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
lol

https://www.machotrouts.com/2019/12/12/absoluteboys/

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

V. Illych L. posted:

the lib dems genuinely can't coalition with johnson's tories. they're both single issue parties with opposite positions this go around, it'd make the perceived betrayal of the coalition look tame

the lib dems have no principles or shame

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

poty posted:

the guardian's live blog for text
bbc news stream for video

can you watch the bbc stream outside of the UK

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
In the even of a hung parliament the lib dems will 100% back the tories with confidence and supply

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

V. Illych L. posted:

they don't, but they do have some measure of survival instinct. if johnson loses his seat and the tories elect someone with less obvious leaver sympathies they might join up, but they absolutely cannot coalition with the conservative party in their present states

they're relying on the british being an island of degenerate idiots with the memories of goldfish, given the fact that they're polling at 10+% despite what they did the last time they were in power

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
regardless of what happens I hope the libdems eat poo poo and go away forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

V. Illych L. posted:

i seriously blame the lib dems for this. jesus gently caress they're annoying assholes

this is 100% a result of lib dem vote splitting