Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

Valko posted:

Check out Behind The Bastards. American but they did an episode on Tommy Robinson recently/

I read that as Tony Robinson at first and almost choked on my pilsner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

lmao already deleted

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

twoday posted:

Four years after Brexit

Infinity plus 4 is still infinity.

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
Soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agDi-gVpvtw

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

Jel Shaker posted:

the only solution to brexit at this point is for the entire country to up sticks and move to Madagascar or something

I think the answer in that case would be "gently caress off, we're full!"

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

Man Musk posted:

nice, Saturday morning Parliament...

wait a minute

Nice. Four important historical occasions, and a fifth where the government goes "SIKE" and fucks off.

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
sic transit gloria brexit

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
I wonder which will happen first, the planet being rendered uninhabitable outside polar regions by climate change, or Brexit.

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
So at what point will the Scots start building a wall to keep all the English out?

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
Great, now I'll have to pay more for my cadbury cream eggs and *checks notes* racist tourists?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
I know it's tired but gently caress it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ