Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless

Starshark posted:

So... What's supposed to happen on Steak and a Blow Job Day?
You suck off a cow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

And once your mom finishes, you can have steak.

FactsAreUseless

deep dish peat moss posted:

Grass Dad a thread about a kid with a Grass-Type dad
This has potential and I think you should do it

FactsAreUseless

Jedrick posted:

itt we systematically determine which BYOB poster is actually just Bruce Willis
Saint Isaias Boner

FactsAreUseless

Splatmaster posted:

Battlebots but with sex toy attachments but everyone still has to maintain a high level of professionalism, regardless of how inane it gets (and it gets i n a n e)
Jamie from Mythbusters talking very seriously about how a 16-inch silicone fist with a World War 2 theme called the Bouncing Betty Bunker-Buster is the best item they could find for weight distribution.

FactsAreUseless

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

I'm not high; I just have strong opinions about Robert Fripp.
Oh, you mean that guy who hung around Adrian Belew, an actual good guitarist?

FactsAreUseless

Brian Eno, but he's black and has a giant afro, listening to Adrian Belew: Nice work, kid. You got some smoooooth licks. How about you jam down and I'll back you up on the sax?

Brian Eno, listening to Robert Fripp: No, no! I hate this! I hate it so much that it turned me British and white and now I want to make ambient music!

FactsAreUseless

Jokes that are extremely 70s but you can't be bothered to develop a thread for

FactsAreUseless

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

I had no idea that people had so much to say about Robert Fripp. Also, Brian Eno is the musical equivalent of two retirees talking about the weather.
Someone hasn't heard his early stuff

FactsAreUseless

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

On account of this thread I went and listened to Another Green World yesterday and I was like "Woops...I hope that slips under the radar."
Warm Jets, Tiger Mountain, Green World, and Before Science are all great albums

FactsAreUseless

lmao

FactsAreUseless

Starman Super DX posted:

Willy Wonka's Chocolate Phylactery
Still not as dark as Great Glass Elevator.

FactsAreUseless

As a malapropist, I believe in a biconical cistern of covered mints.

FactsAreUseless

Manifisto posted:

a toy story like movie in which the toys are awful - totally unsympathetic, they all have the worst character traits of humanity in terms of being snarky, deceitful, exploitative, lazy, gluttonous, opportunistic, passive aggressive, what have you. in the end they are all destroyed or thrown in the trash and the audience is relieved and happy they are gone.
This is just Sausage Party.

FactsAreUseless

alnilam posted:

vaguely recalling the movie Stay Tuned
Oh man I forgot this movie. It's not great but it's kinda fun.

FactsAreUseless

post the thread

FactsAreUseless

The rest of the BK Kids Club beating "Wheels" into the gang.

FactsAreUseless

Hazing rituals of the Keebler elves

FactsAreUseless

A parrot that only repeats things you will say in the future

FactsAreUseless

A man named Splench Gormbubble being named to the Supreme Court.

FactsAreUseless

Third Circuit judge Splench Gormbubble walking into the Senate now. Observe his trademark style, still on display even here.

FactsAreUseless

Ride The Gravitron posted:

You know those restaurants that treat you like poo poo as a gimmick? What about if other types of places did that.
No. What? I think you're just getting yelled at by wait staff.

FactsAreUseless

Why?

FactsAreUseless

Anyone may use this picture for a thread:

FactsAreUseless

[at the beginning of all creation] Orange you glad I didn't say 'I am?'

FactsAreUseless

There once was a man from Nantucket
Whose penis could be inconvenient

FactsAreUseless

An epicure dining in Crewe
Found a rather large dick in his stew
Said the waiter "Don't shout!
Or wave it about!
Or the man from Nantucket will sue"

FactsAreUseless

Dungeon Ecology posted:

honey came in and she caught me brown-handed
poopin with the girl next door
picture this we were both butt naked
poopin on the bathroom floor
lmfao I forgot this song

FactsAreUseless

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

ohhh i like your version way better. I was just thinking of rebel art/counterculture deployed in situations where it doesn't really make sense.
Yacht club is way more authentic to country music.

FactsAreUseless

At the doctor:

Knock knock

Who's there?

Orange

Orange who?

Orange you glad you don't have colon cancer?

FactsAreUseless

lizard sounds like jizzfart is that something, is there something there?

FactsAreUseless

Moon Atari posted:

Forrest Gump: writing a widely shared new york times article about how a girl named Jenny who he loved and thought was his friend took sexual advantage of him while she was at a low point, then fled unannounced and kept knowledge of the resulting child from him for years; depriving not only him of his child, but the child of a loving and much more financially secure father, and only relenting due to imminent death.

Forrest Gump: revealing that he blamed himself because he didn't see the warning signs when she had drunkenly accosted him years earlier, forcing him to touch her and deriding his sexual inexperience before kicking him out of her life for years.

Forrest Gump: sincerely asking the world for help in deciding whether Jenny's childhood sexual abuse is enough to forgive her for her actions entirely, or whether he can permit himself to feel anger at her for shunning him out of condescension towards his intellectual disability (even after he had proven himself far more capable and successful than her or the average person).

Forrest Gump: tearfully admitting that his lifelong friend Jenny is the only person that ever made him ashamed of his intellectual capability, but that he can't stop loving her.

Forrest Gump: seeing that the only societal consequence or personal reward for the pain of writing his article is getting to see people turn their online reaction to it into social currency.

Forrest Gump: wondering which wounds him more in the long run. The jokes and insults from the hater camp. Or the narcissistic appropriation of his life story by people who don't seem to truly understand it or care for him at all. Or the realization that the catharsis of sharing was not so significant as to allow him to move on. That there is no such thing as moving on.
This is more interesting than Forrest Gump, which is a terrible film

FactsAreUseless

Hello Mudda
Hello Fadda
Here I am at
Guantanamo

FactsAreUseless

got any sevens posted:

this question was responsible for ww1
No, that's when Jack White shot Franz Ferdinand

at the Sasquatch festival

FactsAreUseless

Cubone posted:

David Attenborough but he keeps talking about how delicious all the animals probably are
This is just Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern.

FactsAreUseless

Judo Jetson

FactsAreUseless

Twenty Four posted:

The "Gig Economy" grinds to a halt as it is replaced with the "Jig Economy", wherein dancing is considered legal tender.
This is just legalized sex work

FactsAreUseless

Kontradaz posted:

2FA on:

somethingawful
home network
car
when you're dying and need to use medical resources but 2fa first
electric toothbrush
what

FactsAreUseless

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

A mayonaise-based condiment for hotdogs called Wiener Sauce.
A Nickelodeon-style slime toy called Man Semen From The Prostate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

ghost emoji posted:

i used to work at a place that used 2FA on everything from email to timesheets but it was all linked to the boss’s cell phone, so if he was in a meeting or taking a dump, you were screwed
What is 2FA