Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RavenousScoot

drinking a giant fishbowl cocktail out of a full size paper grocery bag at the train station

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RavenousScoot

liveleak video called Man Gets Hit by Car and it's just a sationary car punching him with one of those extendable boxing gloves

RavenousScoot

Prurient Squid posted:

Everyone's just going about their business and then a sign emerges from the ground flashing neon saying "GO APE" and then all hell breaks lose and they just start acting like orang utan and howling and climbing trees and poo poo.

you're going about your business and a sign emerges from the ground flashing neon saying "GO, APE!" and a gorilla jumps over you on a motorcycle and everyone cheers (which gets out of hand and they just start acting like orangutans and howling and climbing trees and poo poo)

RavenousScoot

a voyeuristic bang bus spinoff series where they have sex as openly as possible during rush hour called SexTraffic

RavenousScoot

an enterprising youth starts a fruit preserve stand after realizing that old people are wasting their time stepping on berries, the line is labelled TrafficJam because he just throws garbage bags of fruit into the road

RavenousScoot

Finger Prince posted:

No, I don't want my own solid gold sex pyramid, I want his solid gold sex pyramid!

But it is an identical solid gold sex pyramid down to the subatomic level. We do not understand.

nooo that sex robot was over there
a little to the left
warmer
warmer
ah there we go, it was throwing off the whole feng shui

RavenousScoot

building an ancient pyramid and using the newly installed pendulum booby trap to slice your bigass sandwich on lunchbreak

RavenousScoot

ToxicFrog posted:

Common video game conventions as chronic diseases

Only being rendered in full detail when someone is observing you within 100 feet and otherwise being an abstract, polygonal, and untextured approximation of a person.

RavenousScoot

a modern vampire trying to blend in and not get caught instead of looking like an obvious goth or dracula, but he just ends up looking like pete davidson

RavenousScoot

a cartoon mouse vampire frustrated that his fangs are his buck teeth, giving him away instantly

RavenousScoot

grinding sexual levels by making cum tributes to yourself

RavenousScoot

Ventral EggSac posted:

Squatting repeatedly over a completed Q3 revenue report

RavenousScoot

annoyed dog: "you've got to be humping my leg"

RavenousScoot

goatseing my mouth to give myself bugle monster teeth

RavenousScoot

Code Jockey posted:

@officialBugles: Wow scary! We don't get the reference though. 😢 Can you help us out? What is "goatse"?

that might be a question for the time to gently caress thread, but I'm pretty sure the most important part of bugle goatse is the funyun ring

RavenousScoot

Manifisto posted:

dog youtube where you can hit the "sniff" button and give the dog a virtual butt sniff

dog influencers: this is my line of stinky trash that you eat that tastes all the better when your human forbids it

self help dog youtuber makes a video about expressing yourself

RavenousScoot

a fake taxi spinoff called fake ambulance where patients attemtpt to gently caress their ems tech with like a dislocated knee or shattered pelvis while being flung around the cabin as the ambulance speeds to the hospital

halfway there it's revealed to also be a gameshow ala cash cab and the gurney is dropped out the back and they vs a competing fake ambulance's gurney going down a hill

RavenousScoot

a psa campaign spreading awareness of how a firm "no" can keep you out of all kinds of trouble from drugs to unwanted sexual advances

unfortunately the pr crew behind it decides that the slogan "No is great! No rocks! No rules!" is too long and all the t-shirts and billboards produced just say "No Rules" so kids just go nuts and start driveby egging and tp-ing houses etc

RavenousScoot

deep dish peat moss posted:

A very high level protagonist getting flustered because endless swarms of rats and kobolds who can't pierce their armor keep attacking them and they can't enjoy their walk in peace

now I want a game where you can't take damage but you have to piss people off on purpose because you have no useful abilities, like crowdsurf on an angry mob like indirect pikmin, or get pitchfork guys to poke you in the rear to jump high, or like torchbearers light you on fire so you can burn obstacles or interact with the environment

RavenousScoot

Hey Brian, you want a dry martini? This leg isn't gonna hump itself.

RavenousScoot

Code Jockey posted:

a romantic comedy about an older brother dying and haunting his younger loser brother's smartphone, and manipulating the autocorrect to try to help get his life on track and help him in pursuit of ~doing it~ as he sends people messages, browses the internet etc.

killed myself so I can be haunting my enemies' youtube recommendations rn

RavenousScoot

an austin powers sequel where he and dr evil go through the time machine at the same time and come out as conjoined twins. they have to work together to defeat a group of rival villains all played by mike myers
it's called Double Agent

RavenousScoot

sending your rivals images of toilet seats so they catch a computer/phone virus

RavenousScoot

Code Jockey posted:

playing chess by mail but using a public bathroom stall instead

other people all making comments like

e2 e4 <---- HAHA DAM SON SICK
Bb5
Bb5 b6 <--- YO gently caress YOU THAT HORSEY WAS MY LAST 1

pondering your next move and then rubbing one out quick for some post nut clarity and getting dq'd because you were overheard enhancing your performance

RavenousScoot

Code Jockey posted:

playing chess by mail but using a public bathroom stall instead

other people all making comments like

e2 e4 <---- HAHA DAM SON SICK
Bb5
Bb5 b6 <--- YO gently caress YOU THAT HORSEY WAS MY LAST 1

waiting for your opponent to come in and see your checkmate move so you can kick the door in to t-bag them irl

RavenousScoot

getting mad that you're losing so you complain about the graf to get it scrubbed

RavenousScoot

gollum and dobby crossover saxaboom battle

RavenousScoot

dj dubby's house elf music

RavenousScoot

dog reddit
r/subredditdrama thread about how r/gonewild users can't decide whether it's for feralposting or hornyposting

RavenousScoot

suspense as a doctor approaches the door and you reach into your bowl of fruit for a trusty apple only to find that they've all turned... will they keep the doctor away?

RavenousScoot

A doctor who makes prank call house calls

Huh fever, cough... runny nose? You'd better go catch it!

RavenousScoot

Squeezes the bulb of the blood pressure monitor and it squirts water at the patient's face

RavenousScoot

"sorry miss, they were all out of pepperoni, but I got your big sausage pizza here"

[opens box to reveal cock through pizza]

"seriously? I know you got like 3 more pizzas in the car, let me see them, I bet someone else got pepperoni"

[she runs out to the car and opens every other box to reveal cocks sticking up through those pizzas like interdimensional glory holes]

RavenousScoot

stealing card game where the cards have no actual game and you just break into your friends' homes to steal their collection

RavenousScoot

a game where you start with amnesia and one of the first puzzles is to get doxxed to find your identity/home

RavenousScoot

a hibachi clown that throws little pies at customers with his spatula and squirts his flower in their mouth

when the onion volcano is set on fire a little clown car fire dpt comes to put it out

RavenousScoot

this one I feel has been done before, but it came to me in a dream

a filesharing site like rapidshare or megaupload called Dick Inbox

RavenousScoot

the dwarf graffiti artists always get caught painstakingly engraving masterworks into the walls

RavenousScoot

Underground baby sumo circuits where they toddle at each other on unsure feet to uproarious cheers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RavenousScoot

gramma, put down those rosaries and check out this farting cat!