Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead
I, Pash, Oath for the month of May 1 Dark Souls Gargoyle and one Dark Souls Titanite Demon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Oath Complete!
A Flying Start Jurnul for the Gargoyle

Claiming a Faithful replica for the Titanite Demon

Additionally claiming The Daily Double for the gargoyle. Did A flying start, time to shine, and back to base-ics on him.

Need 4 Speed!

Edit to include these are for Monster Mayhem!

Pash fucked around with this message at 15:08 on May 31, 2017

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Red Shoe posted:

Oath complete!

Gargoyle, a flying creature for the month's challenge

Titanite Demon

Hey Monster buddy!

Pash posted:

Oath Complete!
A Flying Start Jurnul for the Gargoyle

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Red Shoe posted:

Gargoyle, a flying creature for the month's challenge

Titanite Demon

A third one of us!

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Zark the Damned posted:

And we're done (for May) - go check The Spreadsheet to make sure I haven't missed anything. I plan to do the Monster May-Hem draw sometime this weekend.

Onward to June! This month's challenge:

I painted two models for the Monster May-hem, I just forgot to include that tag at first and editted in later. Its not on the spreadsheet. Thanks!

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Zark the Damned posted:

Results!

A little quieter than last season, there were 18 entrants overall (enough to trigger the bonus prize), 9 of whom painted multiple monsters, and 2 who arranged a scene.

Entries were tabulated into the SA Oath Supercomputer (aka Google Sheets) and the complex algorithm was run to determine the winning entrants (throwing some dice on Orokos).

So anyway, congratulations to our winners Pash and Dr. Phildo - either PM me or email saoaths@gmail.com to discuss your fabulous prizes (vouchers worth around £10).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yJ9GfPekNRZ-T3_EdpLN6-Or2yhmhow6R2l9v7IWYSk/edit?usp=sharing
Monster May-Hem Winners: 2#1d29 27 25

Wooo! Email sent! My email starts with mz and is from Gmail.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

I, Pash, Oath for the month of June, 1 UCM New York Battleship, 2 UCM New Cairo light cruisers, and 1 UCM Avalon Battlecruiser.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Grey Hunter posted:

Deja-vu. That's pretty much what I've oathed, just mine are magnetized.... (barring the Avalon)

Its UCM-off!

(you will win)

A couple of mine are magnatized... I was just too lazy to do the other weapon options yet...

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Oath Complete!

Challenge of Complete! Fly your flag!
I freehanded the flag/symbol of the earth force alliance from babylon 5 on the battleship.

This group also qualifies for Take one for the team as its a task force of 4 ships.

A recipie for success:
Primed with Vallejo surface primer grey
Base Coat with:
Vallejo Pale Grey Blue (almost the same color as the primer really)
Vallejo French Blue

Wash with Army Painter Dark Tone

Dry brush Vallejo Game Air Dead White

Hit highlights with
Army Painter Gun Metal
Vallejo Model Air Light sea Blue

Wash metal bits with more Army Painter Dark Tone

Drybrush engines and other hot things with Army painter Pure red
Highlight with Citadel Troll Slayer Orange
Wash ends of engines with Army Painter Red Tone

Seal with Vallejo Matt Varnish

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

I, Pash, Oath for July 2 Hawk Wargames UCM Saratoga Light Cruisers and a UCM San Francisco troop ship, and from Steamforge games for Darksouls 3 sword hollows, 3 crossbow hollows, a herald and a warrior.

The San Francisco will be my rescue for the season as I painted some blue on it months ago then never did anything...

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Oath Complete!

Rescue Ranger for the San Francisco.

Jurnul time to shine for the gem on this guys shield.

Here was my initial post for reference:

Pash posted:

I, Pash, Oath for July 2 Hawk Wargames UCM Saratoga Light Cruisers and a UCM San Francisco troop ship, and from Steamforge games for Darksouls 3 sword hollows, 3 crossbow hollows, a herald and a warrior.

The San Francisco will be my rescue for the season as I painted some blue on it months ago then never did anything...

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

I, Pash, Oath for the month of August: From Hawk Wargames: 1 Seattle Cruiser, 3 New Orleans Class Strike Cruisers, 1 Princess Class Passenger Liner, and 6 cluster makers (2 industrial, 2 military, two commercial). I also Oath from Steamforge Games from the Dark Souls Boardgame: 1 Knight, 1 Herald, and 3 Silver Knight Greatbows.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Oath Complete!

Heat it up/feeling the heat whatever its called for the engines on the ships.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

I, Pash, oath for the month of September: 1 converted Hunter (arm swap on a charger chasis) for warmachine from Privateer Press, and from steamforge games for the dark souls game 1 winged knight, 3 silver knight swordsmen, 2 large hollow soldiers, and 2 sentinels.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Oath Complete!

Chop shop jurnul for the converted hunter. Its an Arms swap.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

I, Pash, oath 4 dark souls models by Steamforge games, specifically Smough and Ornstein, Frost Knight, and Dancer of the Boreal Valley.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Oath Complete!

Jurnul! for the head and grave on this guys base!

And with these four models done, I have complete all of the base set of the Dark Souls Kickstarter!

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

I, Pash, Oath for November 2 Hawk Wargames space stations, a UCM Atlantis Battlecruiser, and a UCM Moscow Class Heavy Cruiser, a armored dude from dust tactics i think, and a japanese anime ship thing that came in a box with squiggles i could not read on it, but it was cheap and fun looking.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Oath Complete!

Weathering Jurnul on all the metal on the dude here:

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

I, Pash, Oath Baldur the Stonesoul by Privateer press for the month of December.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Oath Complete!

Jurnul for the basing on the guy here

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

I, Pash, Oath Jaga Jaga by Privateer press for the month of January.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Oath Complete!

Show your work Jurnul for the following Work in progress shots:

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

I, Pash, Oath for the month of February, one Mindhunter Character from Gloomhaven and Squeepiosa from Bad Squiddo Games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Oath Complete!

No jurnul this time...

• Locked thread