Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hexa
Dec 10, 2004

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom
I, glitchkrieg, oath for this totally-not-Pinhead by Studio Miniatures (28mm)

And a slightly better shot of the mini

Edit: Which for some reason is being rendered at an angle, which isn't how it's uploaded. Weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom
Additional oath, this Reaper Miniatures Tiviel, Hellborn Rogue

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

Accidentally posted this in the other thread!

And one more oath, which I might live to regret

5 Masamune drones from Human Interface

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

glitchkrieg posted:

I, glitchkrieg, oath for this totally-not-Pinhead by Studio Miniatures (28mm)

And a slightly better shot of the mini

Edit: Which for some reason is being rendered at an angle, which isn't how it's uploaded. Weird.

glitchkrieg posted:

Additional oath, this Reaper Miniatures Tiviel, Hellborn Rogue

glitchkrieg posted:

Accidentally posted this in the other thread!

And one more oath, which I might live to regret

5 Masamune drones from Human Interface

Oath complete!

Claiming Flying Start for the drones

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

I, glitchkrieg, oath this Genestealer for June

I meant to oath this last weekend but lost my phone at a music festival - is it ok to oath even though I've put textured paint on the base?

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

Additional oath!

I, glitchkrieg, oath these Cult of the Kraken Lord cultists (Midlam) and Baby Deth (Hasslefree)

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

Oath complete!

glitchkrieg posted:

I, glitchkrieg, oath this Genestealer for June

I meant to oath this last weekend but lost my phone at a music festival - is it ok to oath even though I've put textured paint on the base?

Very hastily painted, but I needed it at tabletop standard for a Blood Bowl match...

glitchkrieg posted:

Additional oath!

I, glitchkrieg, oath these Cult of the Kraken Lord cultists (Midlam) and Baby Deth (Hasslefree)

Finally have a painted Wizard and Apprentice for Frostgrave - and a marker for the Familiar spell.

I really need to find a better photo setup, as this just seems to destroy any attempts at highlighting/shading.

hexa fucked around with this message at 11:10 on Jul 1, 2017

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

thespaceinvader posted:

Oath Complete

Claiming the Jurnal for the shiny windows.

Slightly overdid the engine glow which I'm kinda pissed with myself about, but the overall effect is exactly what I was going for and I'm super pleased with it.

That looks brilliant

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

I, glitchkrieg, do oath to paint this Warhammer Quest Pit Fighter

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

glitchkrieg posted:

I, glitchkrieg, do oath to paint this Warhammer Quest Pit Fighter

OATH COMPLETE

Annoyingly I didn't have enough time over the weekend to finish this as much as I wanted, so wasn't able to brighten up the metal and give it a gloss varnish. So I'm guessing I can't claim the monthyl theme ;)

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

I, glitchkrieg, oath these three plastic GW Chaos Marines

Mainly so I can practice how to use this new airbrush I've bought.

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

Additional oath!

I, glitchkrieg, oath these miniatures for October:

• GW Dark Elf Assassin
  • GW Blue Horror
  • Reaper Talbot, Thief

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

Just posting this for the 24 hour challenge thing.

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

glitchkrieg posted:

I, glitchkrieg, oath these three plastic GW Chaos Marines

Mainly so I can practice how to use this new airbrush I've bought.

glitchkrieg posted:

Additional oath!

I, glitchkrieg, oath these miniatures for October:

• GW Dark Elf Assassin
  • GW Blue Horror
  • Reaper Talbot, Thief

Need to finish off my bases but OATH COMPLETE

Claiming Need 4 Speed for the Blue Horror:

glitchkrieg posted:

Just posting this for the 24 hour challenge thing.

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

I, glitchkrieg, oath this GW Chaos Warrior and 2 TTCombat MDF barriers for November

hexa fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Nov 16, 2017

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

glitchkrieg posted:

I, glitchkrieg, oath this GW Chaos Warrior and 2 TTCombat MDF barriers for November

Trying again because my host is being poo poo

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

glitchkrieg posted:

Trying again because my host is being poo poo

Oath complete although I really, really need to spend more time on these. The Chaos Warrior is nowhere near what I want it to be, although I'm loving the new metallics I picked up for it.

No text on the images yet because Photoshop won't even start on my machine at the moment - trying to fix that right now!

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

glitchkrieg posted:

Oath complete although I really, really need to spend more time on these. The Chaos Warrior is nowhere near what I want it to be, although I'm loving the new metallics I picked up for it.

No text on the images yet because Photoshop won't even start on my machine at the moment - trying to fix that right now!

Replaced with names on the images. :/

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

I, glitchkrieg, oath these two Chaos Warriors and a set of Shadespire Orcs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

Electric Hobo posted:

You Australian? (It's an upside down joke)

For some reason it's upside down, but if you click through to the image, it's the right way up.

I don't get it.

• Locked thread