Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henker
May 5, 2009

Valla is the best annoucer because she kinda sounds like Eva Green and I have a fetish for being yelled at by sultry women.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henker
May 5, 2009

Man I just went to the chill Overwatch thread and they are decidedly unchill about HotS.

Henker
May 5, 2009

PureRok posted:

I was playing Diablo 2 yesterday and I killed Bishibosh and Rakanishu. After doing so I thought "Huh, I wonder if they could finagle a hero out of either of these dudes." I doubt they'd ever get made, and if they ever did it'd be after characters like Mephisto, Baal, or even maybe Andariel or something.

Basically, I want more heroes based on Diablo (or even Starcraft, but mostly Diablo). Less Warcraft, thanks.

We got friggin Probius, a generic worker unit, over actual popular Starcraft characters, so anything is possible.

Diablo is my favorite Blizzard property so I definitely want to see more characters from it. Two main ones I want to see are Duriel and Blood Raven. Duriel would definitely need an ult that lags everyone. Blood Raven would be an sort of Valla/Xul hybrid with fire attacks and the ability to summon undead minions. Or if they' want to rework her abilities from DII, I can see an AA character with high self-sustain (leeching attacks).

Henker
May 5, 2009

Still holding out hope for a Blood Raven hero, but Blood Raven Sylvanas is an acceptable substitute.

Henker
May 5, 2009

Biggest problem with Braxis is the god awful announcer. I can't stand listening to that whiny scientist nerd. Replacing the announcer pack doesn't even change his voice either.

Henker
May 5, 2009

In-game screenshot of the Dreadlord (Thicclord) Jaina skin. I like how Blizzard full on embraces memes now.

Henker
May 5, 2009

Kel'thuzad clearly likes surrounding himself with muscular women with amazing abs.

Henker
May 5, 2009

Widowmaker is getting a Nova skin in Overwatch. I guess it's only appropriate.

Henker
May 5, 2009

floofyscorp posted:

Are there alternate tints for the new Christmas skins or is it eye-searing red and green only?
Different tints. All the X-Mas skins have an edgy black and red tint called "Coal".

Henker
May 5, 2009

Always pick Massive Shove just because launching a dude halfway across the map will never not be fun.

Henker
May 5, 2009

Oof, the Xmas skin bundle is 40 goddamn dollars. I really just want one of the Valla skins. I would have paid 20 like the Halloween bundle was, but no, they had to throw another 5 skins and a mount in the thing too.

Henker
May 5, 2009

lucifirius posted:

I want to see her kit and how they make it different from Zera.

Thematically it makes sense to make her some sort of anti mobility hero, since she's an angry elf cop who chases after people.

Henker
May 5, 2009

Finally, I always wanted a trait that's basically the night elf jump flip from WoW.

Henker
May 5, 2009

My headcanon is that Maiev and Naisha were lovers. I'd be pissed too if some rear end in a top hat killed my girlfriend while I was on the clock.

Henker
May 5, 2009

No Wave posted:

apparently yrel is a big character in bfa. I know nothing about any of that.

Yrel was a fairly big character in Warlords of Draenor and then disappeared for Legion. Apparently she's basically Hitler now in BfA.

Henker
May 5, 2009

NameHurtBrain posted:

Actually if they're pushing for more women, Blaze should have been one. It'd be daring to make a female character that was super hard to sexualize by having them under all that armor. Morales had this niche but then they made the enforcer skin, so eh.

I've seen plenty of sexy fanart of the Pyro from TF2. A character who's gender has never even been confirmed.

Henker
May 5, 2009

All the skins are female - I think Blizzard realized what sells.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henker
May 5, 2009

Sweet League of Legends character, but why are they announcing it at Blizzcon?