Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Mierenneuker posted:

Looking at people’s profiles in the lobby means you are already looking for a scapegoat before the game has started.

There's a reason Overwatch recently made those restricted-to-friends by default.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Kurieg posted:

They were supposed to be protecting the alliances flank while the Alliance held off the bulk of the forces. Regardless of why they retreated they still retreated first.
I seriously do not understand why they pulled the whole "Oh Sylv ordered a retreat for good reasons and it's only because of bad optics that it looks like she did a mean thing. The alliance are completely in the wrong here!" When Sylv is second only to Garrosh in "Horrific War Crimes Comitted" and is looking to make up for that over the next week or so.

I mean, it makes sense in the context of "we're taking serious casualties including our leader getting shanked, we need to retreat", but the lack of communication creates horrible optics.

It's not meant to absolve Sylvanas of anything (because you're right about her in the broader scope), just to say that this one particular event wasn't nearly the betrayal the Alliance brass thinks it is.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Kurieg posted:

Zagara has no way to destroy her own Worms, you'd be reliant on the enemy blowing them up for you.

Isn't there a limit on how many she can have at once?

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

bamhand posted:

I'm almost positive there is enough time between each BFG hit for core shields to regenerate to full.

It depends on the angle. Remember that Orbital recasts 5 seconds after it leaves the map, so if you angle it in a sharp diagonal that gets it through the core and off the map faster, it can hit faster.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Mildly sad she's in before Velen, mostly stoked as heck.

Can't wait to see her kit.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Dietrich posted:

Her kit in WoW was Power Word: Shield, Smite, Sleep and Resurection

True, I meant more how it translates over to HotS.

Also where they're going to sneak the inevitable reference to her hat in her talent tree. :v:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Relentless posted:

Still wanna see how silly her hats get with the skins.

https://heroesofthestorm.com/en-us/heroes/whitemane/#?skin=celestial-empress-whitemane

It's pretty ridiculous. The moving starfield in her outfit in that skin is a neat touch, though.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

She also casts Power Word: Shield during the fight, which is another zeal atonement applicator in the Discipline toolkit.

We also don't know her whole talent set, the sleep could be hiding out as an extra ability or something.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

SirSamVimes posted:

Didn't they make it foe only unless you talent into being able to cast it on an ally?

edit this may have only occurred in my head

That is correct, at least in Legion.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Only proccing on hits is kind of huge since you could toss sand blasts at nothing to juice up your AAs vs., say, the immortal.

RIP

Yeah, it's an enormous hit to her already lacking PVE capacity. Gotta placate the reddit crowd, though.

On the upside, Carbot Whitemane portrait is incredible:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Kith posted:

Hey guys take a look at this here effortpost I made about Tychus. I'll be doing similar review/reworks for Gazlowe and Kerrigan after I (finally) finish the art requests that I got from this thread. If anyone is interested in scoping a rough draft and providing preliminary feedback, shoot me a PM or something.

Glossing over literally everything else, Deal With It is brilliantly named and iconed, given the effect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

Also if you haven't heard, Mephisto is almost 2,000 HP at lvl 1, 4,000 at lvl 20.

hahaha what the gently caress