Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
learn to ride motogp riders
-adv guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
yea i don't get that one at all, neutral is just straight QOL

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

Slavvy posted:

Are the places he's talking about actually real? I always thought they were just Instagram set pieces and those hipster muppets have actual normal shops to work in when they aren't posing for the internet.

ya there's one here in atl called brother moto

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

Slavvy posted:

There's enough KLR owners there that it's statistically certain they do.

i mean if we're talking CA, VFRs are currently in the danger category

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
idk what's wrong with these guys

riding through the poor parts of the city is literally the greatest thing ever

you pop one loving wheelie and everyone and their cousins comes out to get a snapchat video and everyone's cheering and having a good time

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

right arm posted:

This is the most effort ever undertaken to not say the nword

take your white guilt elsewhere, this is atlanta

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
yeah atleast throw up the 850 if you're gonna talk dick swinging, lol

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
that's actually pretty funny

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

Coydog posted:

Why do they all TYPE like that with big BLOCKS of barely intelligible gibberish and use words like "trounce" (you know the word like bounce but tr like trounce). Just a question!

flatlander thoughtstreams

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
i peruse a couple topical forums now on advrider and it's annoying when you get the Boomers Who Type Like This showing up to post dumb chud memes.

like this one dude in the FE501 thread who you can tell is just bursting at the seams to go on an anti-blm tirade at any given moment

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

Coydog posted:

What does that even mean?! What thread in a motorcycle forum could garner such a statement? Why would you even say it?

who knows what these dumb fucks think about when they poo poo their posts into a thread:

quote:

Holy poo poo anyone sat a round a a campfire, I work in downtown Seattle, these people think they are loving dying:)) wish they would....

this was interjected into the middle of a conversation about seat foam in a husky 4 stroke thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
imagine being so loving woke you can no longer distinguish obvious satire