Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mags

I am a congenital optimist.
ME: what are you doing there, LOSER?

*grabs notebook from your hands*

ME: oh i see, making sex drawings in your stupid book. check it out, Brad, look at this stupid SEX nerd.

*hands notebook to Brad*

BRAD: Haha, what a fuckin' nerd.

ME: Why are you into gay stuff like that, loser? *shoves you* Sex is stupid!

*you grab your notebook from Brad and run away, in tears. I throw rocks at you while laughing*

ME: Get out of here, SEX NERD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

Me: "i move to initiate doggy style"

DM: "What is your coitus skill?"

Me: "80"

DM: "Not too risky, roll it."

*Roll percentile die, get 49*

DM: "You get a cramp in your foot as you strain to swing your legs over your partner. You impulsively move to grab your foot in pain."

Me: "I have a daily that allows rerolls on sex act fails."

DM: "Roll to save."

*Crits*

DM: "You stay engaged in coitus although precariously close to pulling out. Somehow your partner does not laugh at you. Woah. That was close."

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
mags

Macnult posted:

*pushing up taped glasses*
"cunnilinguth"

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags

*guy leads girl into bedroom. the walls are covered with karma sutra posters and on top of the dresser are many sex figurines and bottles of scented lotions*

*under her breath* what a...nerd

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags

google THIS posted:

I've been both the good kind of sex guy and the bad kind of sex guy, but my favorite is the chaotic neutral kind of sex guy.

sex guy is a different thread this is the sex nerd thread

paul_soccer12 posted:

• Locked thread