Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

If noted heralds of ruin like Alexander and Lethality weren't enough to convince you that this is a great investment, knowing that the CEO is literally a MLM scammer will. Also the staff being composed of nothing but artists and designers from a failed MMO that died before its first trimester. Also that they are loving lacking a massive number of programmers, both from a gameplay and networking perspective.

Its foolproof. Give them all your money!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Holy poo poo its like designing 101

Designer "Lets do this and this and that! Its going to be great!"

Artist "I can picture it now, its going to be great! Look how awesome it'll look!"

Engineer/Programmer "Holy poo poo you guys hold on what you are asking for is impossible!"

Good CEO/PM "OK, lets tone things down a little before we let PR get a hold of it. Cant let expectations get out of control"

Bad CEO/PM "No business in selling reality, we selling dreams. Go hog wild!"

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

lol at the confidence game "I will refund everyone back if I ever fail to deliver the project" yeah star citizen had that too and if it weren't for goons finding new ways to pressure them they would have clammed up a long time ago with the refunds.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Countdown till Ashes of Creation absorbs like 50% of the people working on Shroud of the Avatar and goes under a year later.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

ShowTime posted:

The $500 kickstarter thing was for lifetime, now the $500 just gets 11 months.

Oh so its essentially the same regardless if the game goes under a year after release.