Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

American McGay posted:

This doesn't really belong anywhere but I just wanted to make sure it was archived because it made me laugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

it was time.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i've been plunging the depths of the zone (i.e. pages 3-13) for good poo poo in old threads that may have fallen through the cracks and bumping them for posterity :cheers:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Evil Eagle posted:

took a short stroll through players choice this morning due to getting reminded about matthewtheman and lmao at this all over again

lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Fungah! posted:

goldmined th gamer confessions thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3934066

mostly because of

lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Fungah! posted:

this is this dudes last post ever

Major Isoor posted:

Game in peace, wherever you are o7

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

a SAD IK who self immolated within like 3 days of being appointed

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmfao god bless GA

insane anime posted:

dogwater trashcan pisslo pubbies REALLLLLLLLLLLLY don't get it so I made this loving guide i just link in the lobby and auto lock grampa simpson now. if they cant figure it out from this they dont deserve my carry. if you suck poo poo at this game 1. dont add me 2. follow this guide and enjyo your freelo noob

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

knew this would happen at some point but didn't think it'd literally be in a month. jesus christ. RIP to a lot of the internet

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol Obama inviting Bowser and Mario to the beer summit

obama criticized by the rightwing media for drinking an imported Hyrulian beer instead of something domestic from the USA or Mushroom Kingdom

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i think about that thread a lot lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmao every time

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

long story short nobody can ever do big-scale cool/funny stuff anymore without freaks being weird and ruining it. TLD had a target on his head for having unpopular opinions about FFXIV in the bad video game forum lol.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

people kept harassing TLD and i think doxxed him because he said he liked playing as the bad guys or something.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

XXXXL Basketball Jerseys that say Mod Til We Fall been sent out, killazzzz. First batch cooked up ready to hit the skreetz. Got our handles on the back with our forumid numbers for numbers, lel. I know ya'll already paid for the comiss'd design (shouts out to the GobblingCobberCobbler in the SA mart woot \,,/), the cheap rear end mesh type polyester bullshit akin to a walmart jersey that some kid in china made that gives absolutely no ventilation - -- we gonna be bakin the hotel room @ the meet up kekw -- and of course the shipping, and I know yall work hard folks, but poo poo, I'mma be real with yinzers..I need more money because my cat has arthritis on his back paw and it's just really loving at an inconvenient time because our stream was just starting to take off, but I don't think I can continue unless I get some more money. Give what you can.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

"Hopefully Abby learns some actual argumentation for this time around" I saw someone said. Dude???? lmfao. You have to think of "Hm, well I don't like this one but I like that one" as the singular essence of trying to do this poo poo in the first place, especially in the position these people are in. A room full of Genius Imps themselves would be the worst podcast ever too. In Training: Hanafura strip rape fighter was loving litty Bob: Oh give it a rest bro. Hollow Night *taps two fingers into the palm of my hand for emphasis* Superb Graphics, Superb Sound Design, Actualyl challengin and charming gameplay Me: Path of Exile Betrayal. And I will NOT budge on this may God strike me dead. *alpha shoemaker kissy face and slicks back my richard spencer hair* Major Isoor: Got top 3 in PUBG with my mates a few times :D And played Settlers of Catan with my parents for Christmas. :D I won but they did a good job for there first times.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

synthy 09/11/2001 9:34 AM
Lmfao.

synthy 01/03/2023 4:13 PM
I have no idea why I said that on such a tragic day. Do you want free tickets to my magic show.

lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Console wars then:

Console wars now:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Arrhythmia posted:

lmfao again

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Don't like to choke on my own dick but I remembered this and the classic thread making fun of the thread that brought in thousands to support the Forums. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y17E8drdCg lol

lmfao