Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

conqrats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

readin through the off topic thread and lmfao

lmao again

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

symbolic posted:

rereading Gaming Dream 2.0 this morning and lmaoing all over again

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

e: wrong thread

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

incredible thread

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

heehee posted:

cant remember what thread it's from but I think about all the games are brown and there's none to play like 20 times a day lol

lol same

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

I got the tude now posted:

1.0: Loathsome Lurker

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

this is how I’ll always remember him: looking badass

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lmfao i was checking out the goldmine and i never read the gal*gun thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3883089

absolutely devastating. epochal.

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

What? The hell did he say? Let's get his rear end!

FOUR GUYS

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

thinking about this very good post today

FactsAreUseless posted:

The new mascot could only have been developed by someone distinctly Japanese. His name is "Super" Mario Mario - a pseudo-Italian New York pastiche whose younger brother, Luigi Mario, bears a striking resemblance to character actor Kirk Fox. Mario, as Japanese development darlings Nintendo affectionately call him, can do most things we imagine a video game protagonist doing. He runs, he jumps, he even wears distinctive clothing. But unlike traditional games, Mario does not sneak, he does not take down enemies, and he can jump anywhere, without a contextual button prompt, even when it defies physics. That decision makes Super Mario a unique gaming experience, and a confusing one. We were often troubled by the impossibility of landing that perfect jump onto a higher platform. Or worse, jumping between gaps not by running toward them, but by having to physically time jumps. And without the ability to counter, grapple, or even dodge, combat becomes a messy affair in which the player must control their momentum to land on a small moving target. Nonetheless, the game should appeal to hardcore players and those that love a challenge. With its cartoonish - and historically inaccurate - world and Italian-via-Japanese charm, this is one game nobody should miss, at least until the difficulty gets too great to continue. For us, that was around the second "world," Nintendo's term for a collection of related challenges.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

This is the only posts I remember from that guy. I hope he has found what he's looking for

lol. rip

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmaoing again at metal grill solid

I got the tude now posted:

The Boss: Snake, try to remember the basics of BBQ

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It's a nice grill, I'll give you that. But the propane gives you no flavor advantage whatsoever.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao again

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

lol your av rules.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I tried to zoom in on the tiny little “mod actions” button on Martman’s post on the mobile site and I guess when I did that I lost track of which post I was looking at 😬

lmao again

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

American McGay posted:

This doesn't really belong anywhere but I just wanted to make sure it was archived because it made me laugh.

lol thank you

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

agreed. once they free synthy and stux that is

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

took a short stroll through players choice this morning due to getting reminded about matthewtheman and lmao at this all over again

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

goldmined th gamer confessions thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3934066

mostly because of

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

bob fwiw many Zelda games are now playable in widescreen

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Major Isoor posted:

Game in peace, wherever you are o7

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol I completely forgot about the last half-second of that video

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

THE GUY FROM THE lovely LUMINES THREAD WHO REPORTED BBG 100 TIMES IS HAROLD FJORD

breathtaking

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

tmfc posted:

lmfao god bless GA

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

Ddrd was rat frenzy lmao

lmao gently caress it's true

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

elf help book posted:

it sucks so much

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

insane anime posted:

Lol *holds up spork*

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

insane anime posted:

Oh okay, :hchatter: Got it! A rake is a pitchfork!

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

The not insignificant number of people just posting the n-word as the name suggestion as if it was the height of comedy good lord. Sometimes I think forums culture hasn't really changed much in the last ten years or so (which it hasn't compared to the preceding ten I guess) and then read a thread

lol yeah it’s loving dire

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

leadthumb thinking about getting into gaming reminded me of the whole turdiak saga and i'd forgotten that the klowner was the one who told him to post the thread , lmao

god what a thread lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

thank you lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

fr0id posted:

What about good games on pc with controller?!!!!

still waiting on this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007