Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

Well Sephiroth I made it, despite your directions.

Ahhh Superintendent Palmer, welcome! I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable rampage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

The new thread should be called Dr3am thread

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I was just going to empty quote these older posts when I got the notification that the thread was goldmined:

GorfZaplen posted:

I dreamed that the Wizardry games had deliberately mispelled Medusa as a joke and that everyone had been unknowingly mispronouncing and mispelling it because of them, and that it was originally spelled Meduce. I said thst was a pretty artless joke to make to which ArfJason responded "not as artless as your posts lmfao"

EmmyOk posted:

Dreamt I lost my right arm in a freak buzzsaw accident when reading the latest chapter of One Piece. Posted on the Imp Zone asking if there were any good controllers for disabled gamers and everyone just kept responding "why not use the one you always use lol" for pages.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I’m gaming
Are the best I ever had

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

b_d posted:

we have no idea if we put eggs in there or not. good luck lol. it’s definitely got crustaceans though

lmao again

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Kongming posted:

Lol at the post and that guy's recent post history.

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Getting empty quote owned by Stux lmfao. God you are such a weak little pussy NCS. Go gently caress yourself you son of a bitch.

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

symbolic posted:

abruptly remembering Bicyclops' ill-fated decision to allow the traveling BYOB thread to get moved here for all of 15 minutes

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

I browse from the bookmarks most of the time so I must have missed it. What even happened?

Traveling BYOB thread, arrived in Imp Zone starting here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3918699&pagenumber=219&perpage=40#post515557852

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

That Little Demon posted:

why were we having a bad day, I forget

I think it was one of the Larry dramas

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Winston and The Scout smiling at each other in rosey nose/cheeked tumblr webcomic style

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Holiday family gaming is in the goldmine where it belongs

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3986071

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3986966

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Smirking_Serpent posted:

does anyone have the post about the husband reading a newspaper saying "Morshu is coming back on the meme front" and his wife says "that's nice, dear"

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3970729&pagenumber=3&perpage=40#post515533181

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mbt posted:

i did absolutely nothing today and just refreshed the thread every 5 min

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The second to last post… I think we know who to blame

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

EVERYONE: Don’t goldmine yet, there’s still tons of potential

BOB:

symbolic posted:

Goldmine Any% (Bad Ending)

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

go into forums, read their best threads, vote 5 and move on. the gentlest existence

This is what the Buddha defined as “Right Thought.”

I got the tude now posted:

1.0: Loathsome Lurker

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

What? The hell did he say? Let's get his rear end!

FOUR GUYS

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Dongicus posted:

We write in AIDS blood. That's the Games way. And I aim to pen my title in yours

You're not the only one with a butthole on your back, boy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8Q_2otplyU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ArfJason posted:

may we never forget his posts, impeccable games beat track record, and breathtaking racism against the italians.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

This is the only posts I remember from that guy. I hope he has found what he's looking for

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Newest addition to the Goldmine: Simpsons MOBA https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4001732

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arch Nemesis posted:

Game awards thread has been silent for a week and is probably goldmine-worthy

Good call, it’s done :cheerdoge:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Leadthumb posted:

I thought for sure this was in the goldmine already.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4015074

It is now :cheers:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

took a short stroll through players choice this morning due to getting reminded about matthewtheman and lmao at this all over again

lmfao every time

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

solemn lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Major Isoor posted:

Hmm, I wonder - does anyone have him on Steam? I checked the tag zone and he's in there. His profile's private though, so I can't see if he's been online anytime recently.
Obviously a bit of a derail for the goldmine thread, but I figured it would be worth checking, just in case - otherwise a post in the 'in memoriam' thread might be warranted...

I sent him a PM yesterday in the hopes that he still checks the email associated with the account even if he doesn’t log in to the forums anymore but haven’t gotten a response yet. I tried to do a little internet detective work with his gamer tags in the tag zone thread but couldn’t find anything conclusive. If I get a response to the PM I’ll let everyone know.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

THE GUY FROM THE lovely LUMINES THREAD WHO REPORTED BBG 100 TIMES IS HAROLD FJORD

lmfao. Awesome interactions

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Leadthumb posted:

I don't remember this but it sounds funny lol

Just follow the link in the post, it’s a short thread of less than 3 pages and it’s gold. Like matthewtheman but with less buildup, it goes 100mph from like the 4th post

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Technically BBV but that was basically an Imp Zone colony and will be again:

Work Friend Keven posted:

(Jason punches a mans head off and the head lands in a trash bin, which then slams shut) (I walk from the shadows behind the bin doing a slow clap) real nice Jase... but if you're done warming up I'm going to kick your rear end.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Leadthumb posted:

Ddrd was rat frenzy lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Huh this feupi guy has a bunch of posts on that one page but I don’t remember him at all. Wonder what he got banned for.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

this is this dudes last post ever

Just got a response to my PM and despite how worrying a last post this is, IdealFlaws is alive, was just really busy for a long time, and hopes to post again soon :cheerdoge: