Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Bicyclops hasn't posted since his last post in that thread :stare:

He's still dreaming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I'm going to post in both forums, because I love posting about video games.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

I am kind of sad. It feels like Imp Zone is going to die right after I came back. someone hire Cloud Strife to save the forums.

To bring you back from the dead, we required a... trade, of equal value.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

searching june 14 on the forums was a nightmare because it turns out donald trump was born on that day lmfao

Lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

*suddenly remembers two extremely popular Imp Zone threads about child molestation*

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Hizke posted:

just imagining wormskull with like two-inch long nails doing the sassy head side to side poo poo like oh honey no. lmfao

Interesting, I heard it in the key of synthy's beleaguered New Jersey wife.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
The imp zone forever

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I saw that thread with 0 replies while taking my morning poo poo and actively decided to wait for the OP to give me a reason, since I knew he would -- and he did.

Two shits. One hitting the toilet. One hitting the imp zone.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

By 741-743 he meant only page 742. Do the math.

That would be page -2

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

anyone else smell gas?

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

thinking about this again

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Kongming posted:

Lol at the post and that guy's recent post history.

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Winston and The Scout smiling at each other in rosey nose/cheeked tumblr webcomic style

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Knives and Hot Dust posted:

1500+ new posts with 1400 of them being empty quotes.. yea that's my poo poo

I'm going to empty 1400 bullets in you and then quote this at your eulogy. That's an empty quote for you bitch.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Kongming posted:

When I was fifteen I was absent from school a lot, and in one of the science classes the teacher was like "Where's John?" and somebody (I heard) shouted "He's probably playing World of Warcraft!" This teacher emails my guidance counselor going, "Hey, you might want to talk to this kid, I used to be into these types of games, they're bad news, highly addictive." So my guidance counselor brings me in, and he's like a young ex-athlete who all the girls have a crush on, and he goes to me "Are you playing this game?" I say yes. He says how many hours. I hesitate. The real answer is ten, but I don't want him to freak out, so I say: three. He stares at me blankly and then starts blinking and clutching his head and freaking out, and to this day I wonder what it would've done to him if I'd said ten.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/s...r#post475357984

Lmfao thank you

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

angry screeds from the butthole crew.

David Foster Wallace's writing took a nosedive after Infinite Jest

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

another post I thought of today

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

i generally i think it's gauche to share PMs but he once said something like "the imp zone is just four guys making the same yakuza jokes over and over" and i have to share it bc it's the best thing he's ever posted, lol

What? The hell did he say? Let's get his rear end!

FOUR GUYS

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Dongicus posted:

We write in AIDS blood. That's the Games way. And I aim to pen my title in yours

You're not the only one with a butthole on your back, boy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8Q_2otplyU

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

extremebuff posted:

lol what events

turn on the news :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Guy wearing a hat that says TERRORISM on it: Here, I need you to deliver this. It's a cat. *hands you a dog* The name's Bad Goodman.

lmfao again