Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

sad that i missed this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I only just found that thread thanks to this one and it was worth reading the whole thing for the reveal halfway through.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

trying to jack off says that every thread but it really paid off this time

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

why is Mario so mad about the titties.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

please post here, i don't want to figure out a whole new thing.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I am kind of sad. It feels like Imp Zone is going to die right after I came back. someone hire Cloud Strife to save the forums.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i need a singular location to enjoy E3 if it isn't canceled from the virus.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

hey, got a favor to ask. there was a thread in which retarded clown longposted about fallout 4, synthy got drunk and told wormskull he was in love with him, unclenintendo got arrested and asked the thread for help, and I had a dream about it all. tried all the usual searches. I think it happened on april 20.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

is that the same thread where lyle posted the alternate lyrics to "you're a kid now, you're a squid now"

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bolverkur posted:

an incredibly lame and overweight batman and a joker who fears being mugged... the ultimate rivalry? or true friendship

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao at the BBG one

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

thank you, I looked through every page for this, lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

was fun to relive some memories though

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

do we want to move one or two longstanding IZ threads to the goldmine and start a part 2? i kind of like the continuity but there just aren't enough IZ threads in the mine lately. that QCS thread added like 1.5 times the number of lurkers we usually get, lol.

definitely leaving the screenshot thread where it is either way, you gotta be able to click the ? and relive the funny moments.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

yeah okay, we'll leave em all running.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3856974

it was time for the controller thread.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

that forum post is the greatest thing to ever come from Bethesda and probably will be for all time.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

you wake up excited with a smile and running down the stairs, it's true, a veritable treasure trove of gaming has been left under the tree. assassins creed valhalla, fifa 21, the last of us part II, watch dogs legion, they're all there! your parents soon come down the stairs hearing the excitement and rub their eyes in disbelief, money was tight this year and they could only afford indie treasures. they look at each other and can only come to the same conclusion, maybe bobs brother is real..

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

its gives bobs post the energy of a small child giving an elaborate story to their parents about how someone broke in and knocked the lamp over while they were just sitting down and quietly watching tv

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao gaming grandma trunchbull ftw

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmfao i love the imp zone

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

b_d posted:

where was the post where someone’s friend explained that people need to sleep because they get tired

do you mean this one?

Bicyclops posted:

remembering the time i was talking about dreams to one of my college roommates and i brought up how it's weird that we don't really know why need to sleep and he looked at me like i was the world's biggest idiot and said "what do you mean? it's because we get tired."

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I wonder what he bought with that $150...rest in peace player.

i'd bet money bonzibuddy is still with us posting under another account and i'd even bet i know which one but i'm not gonna investigate lest he be banned :ssh:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I still think about the disc under the sweaters sometimes

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

sorry it took me so long to move the earthbound thread, the vaccine knocked me on my rear end harder than I thought. I hear the second one is harder, I guess I should plan to take some time off work, lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

As a gamer who was fully vaxxed at the start of the year I have some extremely anecdotal advice to give to any pfizer gamers out there. I drank a shitload of water on the day of the first dose and the few days after. I felt literally nothing aside from injection point soreness which is normal. Did the same thing for the 2nd dose - had some body aches for 24 hours or so but that's it. I also didn't drink alcohol at all from a week before the first dose to 2 weeks after the 2nd. That might be overkill but I wanted to minmax that rear end.

Obviously this will not work for everyone but basically: drink a shitload of water, even if you think you've had enough, drink more water, and no beer.

yeah, chugging water definitely helped me (even though I did run the fever and have some aching joints), and I also recommend eating a little more than usual if your stomach was okay. only had the first dose, but I was fine in less than 24 hours.

I think lack of sleep may be half of why I ran the fever, but there's kinda nothing you can do about that with two kids. I've been getting like 3 hours of sleep and the night I got the vaccine, I slept for 11 hours, lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

cop busting out some cool one liners before shooting the mentally ill man screaming for death

Smirking_Serpent posted:

John Wick in the shower but his back tattoo says 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖕𝖔𝖓𝖘 & 𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖘

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

so many good posts in the haze thread, i almost missed them all while i was catching up from sleeping 13 straight hours from vaccine fever

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3966334&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

e: beaten by Fungah

Bicyclops fucked around with this message at 19:11 on May 17, 2021

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

That Little Demon posted:

can someone update the OP to add all the new goldmine threads that aren't listed, thanks

i think i can edit BBG's post, but it's gonna be awhile before i can find the time to put together a list, if someone else wants to do my homework for me.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the VR one was in the big list. thanks, imps. i'll try to keep the OP up to date going forward. i'm sure i'll forget once in awhile. being an IK of the imp zone rules because all i really have to do is put stuff in the goldmine and give someone a sixer when they don't get the hint from being repeatedly flamed, lol.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

ArfJason posted:

anyone got a link the the e3 thread where last of us 2 was revealed and also maybe the sony show with flute guy

lmao did the same lyle post just trigger this memory for you too?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmfao, Id rather be plying Red Dead than this loving BABY poo poo. Dear lord, lol have some loving dignity dude

5 mins later: genuinely sobbing at the Ch 18 [sopoiler]somebody’s poisoned the watering hole! reach for the sky!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

This Is Just to Say

I have posted
the edit
right after lumpy
posted his

and which
i didn't see until
after
the goldmine

Forgive me
for faceplanting
so fail
and so cringe

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I was seconds too late:

I feel like he was gonna come back for a proper meltdown and there were so many more jokes, but it felt like time, only so much you can kick a guy when he's down. Phone posting atm but I'll edit it into the OP

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

it's also gonna be a meme and he'll be searching for it, so i anticipate a sequel, lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

my original reply flamed the op multiple times for their voice lines but i actually pulled back on that and edited them out before posting

the gentle constructive criticism was way funnier because all he had to do was not IMMEDIATELY lose his loving mind

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

symbolic posted:

This your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in Cinema Discusso and believe whatever you want to. You take the red pill, you stay in Imp Zone, and I show you how deep the hole you dig goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the goldmine. Nothing more.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i'm only just getting to watch the second video and good lord lmao. Naughty Dog should show it to people and capture their reactions for FOLEY.