Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AgentF
May 11, 2009
As a South Australian it loving infuriates me to hear twits on Q&A say "We can see what happened in South Australia" and have absolutely nobody challenge them that neither of the SA blackouts had a single thing to do with renewable energy. They had to do with 1) hurricanes knocking out the transmission lines, and 2) AEMO failing to turn on enough generators.

South Australians were sitting in the dark, not even clear of the crisis, when Malcolm Turnbull starting using us as a tool to bludgeon renewables with. Having dickheads continue to use us as a fake example of a made-up problem is maddenning, and having nobody challenge it is even more so.

Where were the greenies on that panel? Plibersek was a disappointment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AgentF
May 11, 2009

Welcome to the Murdoch press you loving idiot. Like, did you think all the press you were getting when you were espousing Liberal talking points was due to your great speaking skills?

AgentF
May 11, 2009
All the papers are entreating that this is a Labor budget but I don't see that it is. Seems more to me like it is a coordinated effort to just claim it is a "Labor budget" so that Labor would look awfully obstinate if they block it in the senate. What's Labor about it?

It's still a cruel and incompetent budget in that it drug tests social security recipients, cuts funding to the already-crippled CSIRO and makes the housing affordability crisis worse.

AgentF
May 11, 2009
Well going by the last Labor administration the budget might very well do something about carbon emissions or increase revenue from mining.

AgentF
May 11, 2009

JBP posted:

Voting for the greens is a pretty big dumb waste of time and energy. Hope this clarifies the mistakes the young people itt have made politically

Are you being legit? If so then do go on.

AgentF
May 11, 2009

So clearly he was holding the team back. They need a policy to eject him from every game.

AgentF
May 11, 2009
I guess we found the 10% that they don't agree on. That was quick.

AgentF
May 11, 2009
Don't smash the avo. This is hurting housing affordability. Just bite into it whole. Don't even peel it.

AgentF
May 11, 2009
I was in the SDA when I had my first job packing shelves at Coles and had no idea what anything was. I imagine it's the same for all their members.

AgentF
May 11, 2009

Knorth posted:

Huh wow, go young nationals I guess

Huh. Turns out people from the country can give a poo poo about the environment. Looking forward to the coming Greens/Nationals Coalition. :bahgawd::hf::ussr:

AgentF
May 11, 2009

Anidav posted:

This but unironically.

David Dees turning to Auspol?

AgentF
May 11, 2009
If you don't want the media to report on how corrupt you are, you should really just stop being corrupt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AgentF
May 11, 2009
I believe that we are in danger of being swamped by War Boys

• Locked thread