Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Nothing but stamina because who needs health when you can simply not get hit. Mobility is more important in this vast world.

Godna posted:

Nothing but health for...reasons.

There's a way to get around it anyway

Carbon dioxide posted:

When you threw that rock, so it disappears off into the distance, I suppose it despawns? The game doesn't keep track of every single object in the entire world, does it?

I know small rocks respawn simply by walking a very short distance and looking away from them, but big ones might work different. I should check. Every chest is unique and deliberately placed though.

tiistai fucked around with this message at 11:13 on May 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Disregard Ganon and go east, young man

edit: Unless you're prepared for a comedy run, that is

tiistai fucked around with this message at 18:23 on May 7, 2017

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Speaking of feeding horses, probably the easiest way to quickly soothe one is to stuff it full of Apples.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Bruceski posted:

Meanwhile Zelda's off fighting Calamity Ganon for 100 years going "it's fine, he'll show up soon, right?"

I wish the game tracked how many day cycles you've gone through, poor Zelda probably waited 101 years for me

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
If you approach the edges of the map you just get an invisible wall and a message saying "you can't go further" or something similar.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Mixing random stuff in with a hearty truffle is kind of pointless unless you do it properly, I believe a single truffle alone gives 3 temporary hearts. I guess I might be confusing that with something else though.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Mega64 posted:

I had a challenge earlier to mix meat with everything I cook, but was still debating whether I wanted to go full-on into it.

Yeah, I should have mentioned I meant that as kind of a general tip since I've seen people who didn't realize it.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Wherever you go, stop by Lake Floria first. It's right there.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
The content that BotW does have is mostly excellent. It's the content that it lacks (or repeats ad nauseam) that's the real weak point of the game. I really wanted to call BotW my favorite Zelda but at a certain point I just realized that despite all the stuff I hadn't done yet, I had basically already seen everything the game had to offer.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Guy Fawkes posted:

Is that the remain of the Mirror of Twilight?

In short, no

Mega64 posted:

So...back we go. AGAIN.

You know... there's a tiny little islet just before Eventide you can set as your last land coordinates. Worked for me, at least. :v:

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

MiddleOne posted:

I've watched 90 minute in-depth analytical videos on this game without seeing the dragons. What the gently caress. :psyduck:

They're cool but underutilized, let's say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Trump Card posted:

One of the little things I noticed about the tech lab is the chalk lines on the floor and how over time Purah took up more and more space with her mess, while Symin's side is pretty much pristine

Oh nice, I never noticed this. There's some Hylian writing on the both sides of the chalk lines too, which seem to correspond to "director" and "famulus" ('an assistant or servant, especially one working for a magician or scholar', says google).

• Locked thread