Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

i am starting to think this whole brexit thing is a bad idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

Red Ed is a good lad

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

GaussianCopula posted:

It's amazing that the UK still votes for the party that brought them Brexit - One can only imagine how lovely all the other parties must be.

Spoiler: people voted for brexit and are therefore quite keen on a party that will give them a red, white and blue full English brexit

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

a lot of meltdowns today, the real deal general election is going to be interesting

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

JFairfax posted:

yup, because british people are loving scumbags and deserve to be cut adrift into the atlantic to survive off the bodies of paupers and badly fried potatoes

you should chill out dude

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

good lord the meltdowns in this thread, its going to be one long dark night of the soul when the jam mans incompetence gives May a landslide in June

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

Depending on how he performs as mayor, Andy Burnham could be interesting as leader of the Labour party, although I can't imagine the Corbyn supporters would be too happy with him

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

Feel the Burn(ham)

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

Andy Burnham did a photo op in a sun taxi and is thus the most wicked man to ever live

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

now i am no fan of Corbyn but this is really loving stupid

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

it would be cool if May snaps and starts speaking in tongues

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

all aboard the battle bus with Prezza and Jezza

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

MikeCrotch posted:

Lol a copper just announced he would be coming through the train as a routine check, he literally just walked past the toilet and checked it for terrorists

he was checking it for Jeremy actually

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

now lets not get carried away, polls are just polls and the only thing that matters is what happens on the day itself but still: lol jezza you absolute madman

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

Jez!

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

Cant't orb the Corb

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

Thanks Ants posted:

Everything's come full circle and I can't get away from it

https://twitter.com/DaftLimmy/status/869619445311950849

awesome interactions

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

The only poll I trust is the UKMT poll

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

I think the natural outcome of this is a National Government with BoJo as PM, Jezza as deputy PM and Theresa May being deported to the Falklands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

Ed Milibantz

• Locked thread