Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Sakurazuka posted:

Literally every discord I've been in has a NSFW channel

ff14-sa and sagamedev didn't have nws channels when i was there but hey :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Lizard Wizard posted:

What's the worst PS2 game that can be beaten in a day, Games?

ephemeral phantasia probably

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
then please play ephemeral phantasia, which is basically "extremely ghetto tech demo anime majora's mask designed with the dreamcast in mind but released on the ps2"

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

LawfulWaffle posted:

I don't like it but I have to give it credit for fitting twice as much music onto the OST by playing two songs at the same time for every track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LINB9BJN8Wc

this is good weed music but it belongs on overlooked remix

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
shame crystal chronicles isn't an option with your ps2 parameters, that's always a blast with more than one person.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Lizard Wizard posted:

The goal is misery, so

the goal is misery, but if you had crystal chronicles or--oh gently caress, timestoppers man, that wouldn't have to be the case and honestly you'd probably have a video that'd appeal across more audiences

well, maybe not. human misery is pretty high-traffic. cops, lockup, wheel of fortune, etc.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
true... four swords adventures, then. smaller, more linear.

a lot more misery

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
two people can control four mans in four swords :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!