Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd will be out May 3rd, OP.

May will finally be the month where I can stop playing games and do other stuff when I'm not working. Thank you Video Games 2017 for this gracious respite.

Zaggitz fucked around with this message at 06:36 on May 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Phantasium posted:

Neither one of you said the name of the game. :colbert:

Bunny and the 7 Devils if i recall correctly. It's on steam

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I should get around to restarting Wild Arms 3 now that the PS4 version isn't a crashy mess anymore.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

The protagonist of Trails in the Sky spends 2 games and a manga spinoff trying to be a good adoptive mom. Does that count?

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Glenn once he got the double swords though... :swoon:

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I love that he takes the dumb spike glove off to grab the gun. The lego games may be samey as hell but those guys are fuckin masters at weird visual gags.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I didn't know the next Ultraman was Bender

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

corn in the bible posted:

I'm like 90% sure my laptop can't run it anyway, but some Vita ports are unplayably shoddy so I was just wondering if it was acceptable. Gonna check it out then, thx!

Your laptop can definitely run the prequel trilogy Trails in the Sky though(I managed to run all 3 games on a netbook) Which you should at least try before jumping into the CS games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

corn in the bible posted:

was rogue galaxy any good

no

• Locked thread