Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
I like inFAMOUS more when I thought the first island was the whole game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Monster Hunter announcement? Hot drat! Can't wait til I eventually buy a Switch in like 4 years

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Sefal posted:

I can play monster hunter games fine on the big screen. I loved Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. That validated my Wii U purchase. It's the last game I managed to stay awake whole nights playing it.
I love to sit back with a controller in hand playing these games. To me MH has stopped working as a portable game.

:agreed:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Nah you're cool Kite. I hope your birthday goes smoothly. Also I sent you a friend request on Steam because I guess I don't have you friended already.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

precision posted:

Enter the Gungeon hasn't gotten boring to me yet and I haven't even unlocked any of the secrets aside from the troll shopkeeper

I just put on Spotify and zone out, I think I love it because it's like an 80s arcade game and I've got infinite tokens

Not to undermine your point, but would "I haven't unlocked any of the secrets yet" signify that you haven't played a whole lot of it, which doesn't counter "hasn't gotten boring yet" at all?

Help Im Alive posted:

Are there any other cool mystery solving games/VNs like these Sherlock Holmes games that I might have missed out on (I've played all the Ace Attorneys/Laytons/LA Noire/Ghost Trick if that counts/Hotel Dusk/Last Window/Zero Escape series)

Hatoful Boyfriend :ssh:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Catloook

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Help Im Alive posted:

They'll probably announce a new inFamous at E3 right

Suckerpunch seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth (and I guess they took retro studios with them)

I can still dream of an HD remake or sequel to Rocket: Robot on Wheels :sigh:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Captain Invictus posted:

if you want a REAL zelda game, let me introduce you to this lil' ol' thing called ALUNDRA :smug:

intro was fuckin rad too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTyDw2OthMo&hd=1

Unedited image from Alundra:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

In Training posted:

What's everyone looking forward to in June? I kinda only really know about Tekken, and that I think Arms is coming out, maybe.

The Fiesta! :stoked:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Snak posted:

Yeah, but sometimes if an avatar seems agressive, and can influence perception of the tone of an otherwise neutral post.

Oh yeah?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Phantasium posted:

Your avatar just reminds me of how much of a badass Jolyne is and that's okay.

As it should. :ssj:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Quest For Glory II posted:

the 2nd season introduces the other guy that basically topples the whole thing

the first season ends around christmas so like. it's a pretty good stopping place.

i imagine if skip beat had a second season i would just tell people to stop at the end of season 1 as well

here's a video game thing that will only make sense today

Jesus, it's barely even been an hour.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Monkey Fracas posted:

Man I thought "literally not beatable due to slipshod coding" was a thing that died in the 90's for console releases

My favorite one of these was Space Station Silicon Valley. There was a golden trophy in each level that you had to meet a special condition to get. You had to get every trophy to play the final level and see the actual ending. Unfortunately, they forgot to put a hitbox for the trophy in one of the levels. You could fulfill the conditions, make it appear, and jump right through it :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Looper posted:

the trophies only unlock a bonus minigame based on asteroids, which you can unlock with a code anyway. the final level is unlocked by beating just every level and is very playable. please don't impugn a good n64 game with your filthy lies

Smh if you don't consider that minigame to be the final level

Anyway I never 100%ed the game because my cartridge is hosed up.

• Locked thread