Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Ross, tell me when Koo gets a number. I know he's just a camp body but DC/NOVA has a lot of Asians and all my friends are excited about one being in the NFL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I loving love Cam.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

fsif posted:

Kind of cute, honestly.
yeah

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I tell ya, I can't even tell who's fakepostin'!

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Sigh, looks like I'll be in Cincinnati for the opener...

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I'll never trust another Weiner again. The name is forever tainted.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

TheChirurgeon posted:

Cardinals, definitely.

Also maybe the Bengals? It seems like they get a little worse each year
Depends on how this year goes for the Bengals.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Bill Dungsroman posted:

Plus the other 3 teams in the AFC North are on the decline. Cleveland is the only one with an up arrow next to it.
Bengals got better, Ravens got better, Steelers stayed the same which at worst is still the AFC North winner.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

The Steelers got even better on offense just by getting Bryant back, and drafting a non-dwarf possession WR. Someone will still get injured, but their redzone offense is markedly improved
I forgot about Bryant so yeah, Steelers got better, too. The whole AFCN is a powerhouse and better than the NFCE.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

When did "goat" change in the sports zeitgeist from person who hosed up to greatest of all time? This annoys me! :mad:
LL Cool J.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
NFL.com commissioned Philly painters to paint portraits of the first rounders. Some of the results are... interesting.

http://www.nfl.com/photos/0ap3000000805874

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Ehud posted:

I like the broncos one because it looks like a cave painting
Same with the Fournette one.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Please don't confuse Eifert Posting with other good Bengals posters.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Raku posted:

Dalton is right next to Tyrod Taylor in the "probably top 20" Quarterback status

Right now I wouldn't take him over Winston or Mariota and they're def. not top ten yet
Right now I would take Dalton over Winston/Mariota but I think their third year could change things. That being said, I fully expect Dalton to take another step forward this year, though I'm not sure if it'll be a particularly big step. It depends how the oline holds up.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I forgot he wanted Alex Smith out of the league.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Hmm, yes. If I squint really hard, i can see how some TFF posters could read that 2000 word earnest screed and still imagine that guy was an artful troll.
With that post you hope it's a troll.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

a patagonian cavy posted:

old and busted: QB running for a TD

new hotness: QB catch and run for a TD

andey

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
He couldn't decide between blowing him up and picking it, so he did both which subsequently meant he did neither.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Kaep

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

FizFashizzle posted:

Honestly I can understand them not pursuing Kaep, if nothing else than to avoid a situation where he comes in and plays a little too well.
Kaep would not play so well that they don't start Winston. Even if he did, that just means Kaep gets a shot with a different team (in theory).

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
What are the responsibilities of that position? Unless he's the lead draft man or has control of the 53 man roster, I don't see what the problem is outside of the fact that he's a giant idiot. The NFL is full of giant idiots.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I had an idea. Why not bring back the veterans combine but have it happen around week 5? Players start getting injured and your team finds out their depth sucks.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
If anyone wants to know why Jordan Willis fell to the third round, it's likely because he agrees with Marvin Lewis and thinks celebrations are lame/bad.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Ice Fist posted:

Whoa

WHOA

Let's not insinuate things we can't take back.
they do doe

FizFashizzle posted:

Hell of a name for a lovely player
Dang, I thought he'd be good.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Dalton was 40ish last year and won't make the list this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

CyberPingu posted:

If that ends your career you probably were not cut out to play a contact sport...unless he landed super weird or had an already existing issue it didn't seem like that bad of a hit compared to others I've seen (Welker getting decapitated. Burfict killing Brown)
Burfict innocent!!!

• Locked thread