Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Jared Goff probably smells like a paper mill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

A rider in Charles' contract entitles him to a set of crutches in the Bronco team colors.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

A proposal: San Francisco continues to be awful at football and the Lions win a playoff game for the first time since the James Garfield administration.

I would also like to see them win a Super Bowl, but first, baby steps.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Oxygen tanks full of weed smoke on the sidelines.

Weed-infused Gatorade.

Hemp jerseys and gloves.

New weed sponsorships from Weed Incorporated. Get your marijuana cigarettes and a cold beer and a sour cream butter cheese pepperoni onion loaf at the concession stands!

Weed King, King of the Weed as new Commissioner.

New expansion team based out of Jamaica. Their team logo is a weed leaf with 420 embossed underneath it.

New color commentary guy for MNF is Ricky Williams.

Weed VIP parking at the stadium where you can park for free if you love weed.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Abugadu posted:

The National Anthem is replaced by Sublime's cover of Smoke Two Joints.

Games in domed stadiums become much more difficult, due to the hotbox effect.

First 15,000 fans at the gate get free NFL-branded roach clips. (The NFL has their own strain of weed and it'll gently caress you up)

Fans will also be arrested and roughed up by private security if they aren't stoned while attending the game(s). While being roughed up in the stadium's official Weed Room, they will be waterboarded with bong water.

The cheerleaders are blazed out of their gourds and their choreography is lacking as a result.

T-shirt cannons? No. Funyuns cannon. Frosted Flakes cannon. A cannon that fires a dozen donuts at unusually high and dangerous speeds.

Military aircraft flyovers use superweed chemtrails to get the crowd nice and obliterated.

Giant US flag replaced with giant weed leaf flag where the main leaf consists of 1,000,000 smaller leafs.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Blaine Gabbert will be extra comfy being the 2nd string QB behind Drew Stanton once Carson Palmer dies on the field sometime before Week 6.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Water Pokemon like Bortles are always terrible at going deep. They can't unleash the dragon like Sexy Rexy.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Bears QB prerequisite: Must love kissing titties.

Gonz fucked around with this message at 02:43 on May 23, 2017

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/867481808559943680

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/PrideOfDetroit/status/868257128900853763

A decent goalline threat. I like it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

I feel bad for Brandon Jacobs and I hope he gets the help he needs to treat his CTE.

• Locked thread