Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I bet everyone cringes and holds their breath on every dropback.

I mean I was just watching that video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Bad Moon posted:

Justin Britt actually did it last year!

So you guys drafted a center to move him back to somewhere else on the line where he looked awful of course.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ches Neckbeard posted:

He drafted Luck and left the poor bastard to die behind a non-existent O-line while wondering how he's bad at his job.

Didn't Grigson have a quote about Luck being hit so much that was something like "well he should be used to it by now?"

Or maybe that was Pagano sniping at Grigson?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

No Irish Need Imply posted:

What are the responsibilities of that position? Unless he's the lead draft man or has control of the 53 man roster, I don't see what the problem is outside of the fact that he's a giant idiot. The NFL is full of giant idiots.

There are levels of giant idiot. Grigson is on the lower end.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

This sounds like poor reporting.

I don't know, they might have played up the Wilson bit of things. But I don't think you publicly shop for a Richard Sherman trade partner unless something is going on.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Bad Moon posted:

Short? White? Catches TDs? Yup

https://streamable.com/l2cve

Bullshit

--Calvin Johnson The NFL

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

DeimosRising posted:

That may be so but a lovely pfr search query is not a good way to demonstrate that

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalli posted:

The rest of that 10:

50: Marcus Mariota QB, Titans

49: Jadeveon Clowney DE, Texans

48: Jordy Nelson WR, Packers

47: Trent Williams LT, Redskins

46: Michael Bennett DE, Seahawks

45: Larry Fitzgerald WR, Cardinals

44: Cam Newton QB, Panthers

43: Marshal Yanda OG, Ravens

42: Jarvis Landry WR, Dolphins

41: Devonta Freeman HB, Falcons

I like Cam, but...uh. You might want to check out his 2016 again before ranking him there.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

big money big clit posted:

Here are some Jarvis Landry things I like

It is a crime that so many good offensive players were sentenced to play for Les Miles in college.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Is the Glazer family still universally hated or did they do something to make themselves more palatable?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Chiefs are going to be dope this year.

I think they'll be good again, but I wouldn't be surprised if they squeaked into the playoffs or just missed. The roster's pretty much the same and they had a few absolute bullshit wins last year.

I'd love to find out I'm being too pessimistic here of course.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Run support is an underrated part of Houston's game. He's not Khalil Mack there but he's pretty good.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Didn't he only play like a quarter of a season? No poo poo he wasn't all over the place every game

There's a contingent of Chiefs fans who think Houston kind of sucks now and is coasting because he got paid since he only dominated in the Denver game and 'disappeared' the rest of the season where he did play. I don't think he was at his best outside of Denver but he was still pretty good and should be better this season.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Amy Pole Her posted:

Is Seth ever negative towards a KC player

He gets very middling from time to time about bad players. He's definitely a homer for sure.

vv--well middling about bad players who are still on the roster. Yeah he'll roast guys who have left.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 15:35 on May 31, 2017

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
^^--I love these type of trades, everyone should trade their busts around the league

Eli Wiggum posted:

A combination of Barret Robbins going AWOL the night before and Bill Callahan using Gruden's playbook from the previous season.

The Barret Robbins thing is loving crazy and anyone who doesn't know about it should look it up.

I mean I guess the tldr part of things is Barret Robbins is crazy, but the way things went down is pretty fascinating.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Lost Season posted:

I think Wes might make it in eventually. He was the engine that kept three of the four highest-scoring offenses in league history on the field and a two-time all-pro. Plus, dynasty teams tend to end up with a lot of HOF inductees and I don't know who from the Pats outside of Brady/Moss/Wilfork/probably gronk is a lock. I don't think it'll happen while he's on the ballot, mind, but the veterans committee may eventually be generous to him.

Welker himself says he's in the hall of pretty good, according to some radio interview I heard a while back. He came off a lot more likeable than I expected him to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Diqnol posted:

You forgetting VJax?

Studied evaluation of the SA2K's ways leads me to believe this is a joke about Keenans being hurt a lot.

• Locked thread