Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Turdsdown Tom posted:

it's almost like the 4yr old kid is also a loving victim or something and not a murderer

You have a point. She is also a family member affected by someone Aaron Hernandez killed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Ice Fist posted:

PTSD? I'm so cynical about annual Packers playoff hopes at this point that getting sent home by a blowout loss rather than some kind of hysterical overtime heartbreaker is a nice change of pace. :smithicide:

Well my boy have I the story for you...you see it all started when the 4th quarter began...

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

gently caress all of you

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Sataere posted:

Fat and injured?

He would immediately break his foot

And gravy would pour out

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

TheChirurgeon posted:

We live in a world where people are trying to build a new Paterno statue

In other words, the world is a terrible place filled with subhuman garbage

Thanks, Trump!

Also, probably thanks Kalli that dogfucker!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Intruder posted:

The Ravens went 8-8 with a .484 SOS, are a good team

The Packers went 10-6 with a .508 SOS, are not a good team

I feel you are putting way too much effort into an arbitrary list from some dude on the internet

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

You're not supposed to attack a serve in volleyball Cam :colbert:

On the other hand, it's nice to see him going for a ball instead of running away from it for a change

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

zimbomonkey posted:

You feel good about that? Watch out, I have a really funny memory of what happened last time you started to feel good about football.

I do feel good about it, yes, thank you for asking. Also lol if you think you could add any further insult to injury regarding the Superbowl as if everything hasn't been said or done since. Let me save you the trouble. 28-3. Awesome!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Flikken posted:

Seriously, what do they want to let Gordon back into the NFL? He's missed 2 full seasons already.

Seems like they don't want Gordon back into the NFL and are making an example out of him.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Oh they must have an eye out for his replacement...

https://twitter.com/KimJonesSports/status/862763140374835202

wyd Bears

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

RIP Tom. Or don't you arrogant mother fucker!

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/863035998313345024

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Diqnol posted:

That's a hard no.

RG3 doesn't accept hard no's though...

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Takk's reaction was the best of the bunch because of course Takk's reaction would be the best of the bunch.

https://twitter.com/EAMaddenNFL/status/858107573052088320

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

He might want to get a divorce.

From his doctor? I agree

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Mega64 posted:

I've missed my calling.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/864897082183823361

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

kiimo posted:

Chicken Tikka Masala is one of the best dishes on Earth.

I'm just laughing because it's like the United States using a Samoan dish as their official dish.

Never heard of it, but GIS shows me it looks like Indian. Is it Indian? It also looks delicious and now I want Indian.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

uh oh pancho! posted:

it's about as indian as a taco salad is mexican

So wait you are telling me taco salad isn't mexican?!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

wandler20 posted:

https://twitter.com/AroundTheNFL/status/865213386933510144

Says Kelvin as he stuffs another piece of cake in his face.

Boulware better keep an eye on those Lunchables. He'll have a case full with all the desserts missing.

Round is a shape...

Someone had to consume all the food rationed for Tolbert...

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Spoeank posted:

Every single time I see this I cringe a little because I think andey is about to get blown the gently caress up

That was prior to the arrival of EROTIC SMASHMOUTH football in Tennessee

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

This man could literally gently caress someone to death

https://twitter.com/SBNation/status/865624552172265472

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ahmad Brooks turned Drew Brees into a giraffe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owmvwVyP0nM

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Intruder posted:

Now post the gif

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

I mean this is a quarterback getting lit up but doesn't seem like what Chromatic is asking about? The RT attempts a block there he just gets his rear end beat right away.

You answered your own question, friend. I mean what resistance was really offered there?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Kalli posted:

There's apparently 20 QB's on the list, so he's got a good shot

20?! How?!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Kalli posted:

Any good franchise QB is more valuable then any other player in the league, and any passable franchise QB is better then all but the best players, so you end up with 20 QB's.

20 just seems very...gracious...

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

It's "top" 100 though...aka 100 most skilled players in the NFL. Not that arbitrary lists mean dick, but still. 20 QBs do not belong on a top 100 list with a fair group being on the list just because they are QBs...

Is Trevor Siemian really one of the 100 most skilled players in the league? I think not.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Intruder posted:

Who are you to doubt El Dandy Trevor Siemian?

I am the "Great Doubter of Internet Rankings and Trevor Siemian". It's on my business card. GDIRTS for short.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Kalli posted:

I don't think Siemian is all that close to a passable franchise QB (at least yet).

I don't think it's the 100 most skilled players, it's closer to who performed best last year and okay, we'll let a couple of olinemen on here too, but really skill position players are A number 1.

But if you were building a list of the 100 most valuable pieces it'd probably have 20 quarterbacks on it too.

I pulled Siemian out my butt (giggidy).

Valuable I could understand. I dunno though, I think it would be pretty easy to come up with a list of 80 players who were better last year but :effort: and lists are dumb.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

kiimo posted:

so this house made to look like it is in the woods or possibly a mine is a hobbit house and not a dwarf house or more accurately a hippy rear end woods house? What about this says "hobbit"?

They spent 35 years of their life forming...that...it's better to not ask questions.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Eddie Lacy is a weeb and Mohammed Sanu showed up to cincy team meetings on cosplay.

Mo is awesome. Thank you Cincy :allears:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

fsif posted:

https://twitter.com/ArmandoSalguero/status/869958904339324928

Something to keep an eye on. Wonder how many of the rookies will earn the Dolphin.

PRINT
THE
LOGOS
(except for the rookies)
(you fuckers gotta earn that poo poo)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Joey Freshwater posted:

I got curious what guys from that super bowl team were doing now and found out that Keenan McCardell is the WR coach for the Jags. Neat.

In 2013 Joe Jurevicius was on a couple episodes of a TV show called North American Hunter where he was chasing moose and spot and stalked a bear. I dunno what that means but it sounds awesome

Did you guys know John Lynch is the GM of the 49ers now? Neat huh

Joe Jurevicius stalks Bears. Jon Lynch rapes Bears.

• Locked thread