Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Jon Jones ever fight in the UFC again?
This poll is closed.
Yes 59 56.73%
No 45 43.27%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
I kind of never want any HW champ to successfully defend more than twice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Fatherdog is getting the "he was always bad" treatment???

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
I still don't really get what it is tbh.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Don't mention his kids

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Jon Jones is a piece of poo poo and should be in prison instead of continuing to attack children.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
TJ vs MMMMMDJ would be a really awesome fight to see.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Soothing Vapors posted:

Bisping is gonna annihilate Yoel, sorry

I can't remember Bisping annihilating anyone ever

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Rockhold duh, sorry I must be caught in the past

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Marching Powder posted:

His destruction of magny was impressive

Agreed. Magny is very good and he got bodied.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Patrick Spens posted:

Bisping you cowardly limey gently caress.

I don't blame him. Then again I also won't consider him anything more than a fluke until he defends, so I guess I'm just not that invested.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Good god I have a blank spot in my brain where caring about Bisping is supposed to be.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Both those things are true imo

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Noctone posted:

Conor-Floyd is such a weird fight because intellectually I know it's just a money-grubbing sham but emotionally I want to bask in the spectacle of it. Plus the one in a million chance of Conor KOing Floyd would be so sweet.

Agreed

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

I.N.R.I posted:

i dont see how dropping the gloves is gonna make a headkick feel any less like being cracked across the skull with a baseball bat. or being dropped on the canvas head first etc. headgear would seem like a better idea. but i think the best solution to concussions in contact sports is to improve the post competition medical care as well as the research and technology involved as much as possible. or to outlaw contact sports but 6000+ years of cultural significance and provenance will make things difficult in that case

Last I checked there was also a lot of talk about how headgear in combat sports might actually make poo poo worse somehow

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

empty whippet box posted:

Angela Magana deserved a lot worse than a punch for that post. Pressing charges after you talk poo poo and get slapped is pathetic.

Wrong

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

chaleski posted:

Yeah totally, literally assaulting someone is totally fine if they made a mean comment on the internet

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Eat This Glob posted:

I think that she twweted that cyborg looks like the tricycle riding puppet from the "SAW" series of films.

Lol

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Yeah she's nuts. I remember that from the TUF season she was on.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
In retrospect though I will go back and say that Cyborg could have beaten Rousey

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Dan Didio posted:

Angela Magana is good now.

Let's not get too crazy here

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Manny is more exciting

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

1st AD posted:

Correct, Manny Pacquiao reads at an 8th grade level while Floyd can't read at all.

Lol

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Who knows man. Its heavyweight and all fights are decided by occult hoodoo rituals on forgotten shrines to elder gods. poo poo makes no sense, which is kind of fun in its own way.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
I hope a pregnant woman runs him over with a car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Dodson

• Locked thread