Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Jon Jones ever fight in the UFC again?
This poll is closed.
Yes 59 56.73%
No 45 43.27%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
Hunt vs Miocic and Lesnar were sincerely the lease I've ever enjoyed watching the UFC, outside of the average brazillian throwaway TV card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Triticum Guzzler posted:

the brazilian card where the hometown guys kept getting nuked and they had to clean dead moths off the canvas with packing tape in between the fights was one of my favourite shows ever
That momentous show was an extraordinary outlier we could all use more of

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Rigel posted:

Nate Diaz has a bench press in his living room.

https://twitter.com/MMAFighting/status/859869720446615552
Real Talk

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Apparently Goes had a brain bleed after that, which isn't surprising considering he's getting shunted out of the ring solely via getting kneed directly on the top of the head. It's like violent furniture rearranging
Which region of the brain is even tearing from that directional impact? You never see it and it's moving toward the stem!!

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X_Ot0k4XJc

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Work Friend Keven posted:

Yeah for sure, those guys microwave their wine.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Skip My Posts posted:

remember when Rory schooled Maia and Woodley back to back?
Yes. He was very extremely good once he found his footing, I hope his nose heals well enough for him to attain 100% confidence again

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

I.N.R.I posted:

Carry a kid with leukemia around in your backpack to ward off online trolls
drat! now thats paper *transforms into cool smug black guy pointing at his temple*

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Work Friend Keven posted:

This donald trump... if this guy loved palming orbs in the shadows any more he'd be a male prostitute!

Donald Trump... I tell you... his tweets read like a child's first essay! "I got a burger. The burger was worse than mcdonalds burger. Sad!"

And donald trumps wife... she hates him! I dont know who hates this guy more... the american people... or his own wife!

And finally, when Fedor demanded copromotion of UFC event against Randy Natural, preventing the fight from ever happening, thats when we knew for sure that the true heavyweight goat of all time is big nog.
:sweep:
lol

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

jon jones could be the least suitable person possible to lecture anyone about fleeing in cowardice to avoid facing consequences

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

I found a notable performance highlight from Garbrandt's life outside the cage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaKxRN2LdEI&t=16s

• Locked thread