Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Which spinner is the best for under 10 dollars? I want to jump on this fad but I need to min/max and have the best one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jake Mustache posted:

Schools are banning them left and right due to them promoting autism.

That is probably for the best. You have to keep the children safe.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Eventually the autristics will take over the world.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

chumbler posted:

When I got bored in school I just tended to nod off, but then I guess I'm from a time before ADHD.

For those confused "nod off" is British slang for masturbation.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Be very careful everyone. A fidget spinner that is spun up at half speed had 200x as much force as a fully loaded Amtrak train.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

I wish I had mine because mine were loving awesome. I'd win 90% of the time because I had a rubber bigfoot slammer, which let me take the pogs I wanted, and also had a tube of lower tier pogs that I would trade for better pogs.

I had the simpsons pogs including the one with milhouse holding an alf pog.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Meat Spinners: The only food you spin to eat!

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

King Vidiot posted:

Cooking and selling meth to other trailer trash who are slightly too dumb to cook it themselves doesn't make you good with money. Spending your entire Gamestop paycheck on a single metal autistic child's toy doesn't make you good with money.

I guarantee those are the only two types of people buying $400 fidget toys shaped like skulls and shurikens, manchildren and drug dealers.

Huh... well. Also lol "bespoke spinners". I only buy the finest artisinal spinners from my bespoke spinsmith.

I simply refuse to believe anyone would use bespoke unironically.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Art is anal fidget spinners

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JediTalentAgent posted:

These things are flooding various stores and shops in my area, but my guess is that they'll be stuck with tons of unsold merch here in about another few weeks (school ending, so kids can't take them to school to show off) and then when school restarts you're going to see schools outright banning them unless you get your kid a note from their doctor that they have a condition that requires them to spin it around to maintain focus in class.

Someone will challenge that ban because it promotes bullying rewards those who fidget spin.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://heatst.com/life/are-fidget-spinners-the-newest-symbol-of-white-supremacy/

Are Fidget Spinners the Newest Symbol of White Supremacy?

YES

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tactlessbastard posted:

Back when I worked in a machine shop the CNC operators would get the little piece rest bearings going with compressed air and turn them loose. One took off across the floor and hit the sheet metal wall hard enough to dent it.

The game is called danger nut. You put a nut on a screwdriver and spin it up as fast as you can then launch it at the ground. Everyone watch out for the danger nut!

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'll have one autisinal fidget spinner please.

Do you mean artisanal?

No.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I got a fidget spinner and it cures my tisim and adhd but only while it's spinning.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Got a better one and merely owning it cured my autism completely. I don't even have to spin it just the satisfaction of owning the best. 3 minute spins baby!*

*Only for first hour then the bearing wears down.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Without my autism my adhd took over and made me bored of fidget spinners. Now the autism is back in full force. I have to spin the spinner just to be baseline. I am much worse without the spinner now.

Be careful people!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

underage at the vape shop posted:

these meme got real gross real fast

Sorry sir before you can enter the vapourium were going to need to see some ID.

• Locked thread