Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Bombadilillo posted:

That actually makes me want to play it tbh

its actually pretty decent. goes into some interesting enough places. one of the better tell tale games.

i like the arkham games enough too though mixed quality.

idk i am disappointed with DC. now its just rape/murder/edgy poo poo. sure thats fine with a good writer and in smart does but now its just edge. marvel is mixed bag. big stupid events that mean nothing that no one cares about and dumb political poo poo pushed in to try to sound smart. that being said, the movies are good/ok and great in some cases.

i have always been a fan of the Kevin Conroy style batman like in animated series/injustice/arkham/etc(yeah i know different writers, but conroys batman usualy has the same personality) because he always had the best balance of the batman in my opinion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread