Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Drunken Baker posted:

Yeah. I can't remember but I THINK they kidnapped him specifically so they could get infinite foreskins.

namechange pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Stephanie Brown should show up as Robin in the next Batman movie, get tortured to death, then not even show up in the credits and all subsequent Batman movies will have a memorial in the Batcave to Jason Todd, the only Robin who ever died ever.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

That Robot posted:

wow they really gave her sexist storylines back in the day, especially the cringey time they made her "secretary" for the justice league

wonder woman loses all of her powers whenever she's placed in bondage by a man, and I'm pretty sure this was still being brought up around 10 years ago when she got arrested for killing Max Lord and got handcuffed by a male police officer.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

ruddiger posted:

Matt Damon as Ted Kord please.

Matt Damon Blue Beetle and Affleck Batman would be pretty loving awesome actually.

And have Jeremy Renner jump ship and him and Damon can do a Booster Gold/Blue Beetle buddy super hero movie.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

In recent years, I've wanted to see Adam Scott as Blue Beetle and Joel McHale as Booster Gold.

I want to see both of these.

• Locked thread