Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

turn off the TV posted:

Maybe they could make a comic book villain that doesn't want to blow up the world, destroy the universe, kill all of humanity, or throw puppies into blenders. I think that I read a comic like that once and it was pretty good.

Some of my favorite characters are professional criminals who act professional, villains with codes of honor, and "not so bad" bad guys. Working stiffs who love pulling heists, living on their own terms, and have a begrudging mutual respect for the heroes they go up against, even when they get their asses kicked and get sent to prison. However, they don't want to take over the world or murder everyone in it, and they'd just as soon team up with the good guys against a threat like that, because it threatens them too.

I'm a huge fan of The Shade, Captain Cold, Deadshot, and Catman. I've always liked Flash's Rogues Gallery as a whole, because they make a great team and would be awesome heroes if they could get over the thrill of committing crimes and trying to get one over on the Flash. They won't hurt women or children, and they try to minimize collateral damage and avoid killing anyone who isn't a direct threat to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

ruddiger posted:

Matt Damon as Ted Kord please.

Matt Damon Blue Beetle and Affleck Batman would be pretty loving awesome actually.

And have Jeremy Renner jump ship and him and Damon can do a Booster Gold/Blue Beetle buddy super hero movie.

In recent years, I've wanted to see Adam Scott as Blue Beetle and Joel McHale as Booster Gold.

• Locked thread